Chapter 1

2 lions were upon Pride Rock snoozing until a Gazelle and a Cheetah walked up to them. "Hey Fuli Hey Tabia!" Ama cooed running up to her Gazelle friend and swishing her with her tail. "Hey guys we just came from by the Outlands nothings really happening." Tabia yawned as Ono landed on her head.

"Ono I know I'm a Gazelle but you don't need to always land on my head you have Beshte" The Gazelle sighed as Kion chuckled walking over.

"Think of it as a once a day chance Hani." He chuckled as Bunga came by holding a berry. "Hey guys I found a berry who wants to play catch?" He asked as Ama laughed.

"It's the morning Bunga I don't think anyone wants to play at the moment" Fuli suggested as Bunga sighed and walked off. "He'll just go and find Beshte right?" Ama suggested. "Yep and most Probably Tameka those two are immensely alike." Kion added as Beshte came up onto the rock. "Hey Kion I just saw Jasiri and Janini and they needed you it sounded serious" he explained as Tabia yawned again flicking her ear.

"Finally something interesting happens it's been so boring lately" The Gazelle perked up accidently knocking Ono off her head.

"Oops sorry Ono" She nervously chuckled as the bird rolled his eyes and flew into the air. "Let's go then maybe we'll catch Bunga and Gogo on the way, Ama, Tabia want to come with us?" Kion asked as Ama nodded and looked at Tabia who was yawning yet again and nodded quickly. "Yeah Yeah I'll come it's not like I need sleep anyways." She lazily said as Fuli rolled her eyes.

"Wake up Tabia and let's go" She rolled her eyes and followed the others off the rock.