Kedgeup (Merry Christmas)

(Sans just wants a happy Christmas with his lover but Edge won't stop crying! He is just so unthankful...)

Sans made the other skeleton sit down in front of the bright Christmas tree. Edge simply complied, just because he was scared of what would happen if he didn't. He didn't know how long Sans had kept him captive, but it was wearing on him. He was slowly learning when he should just listen. This man had not only murdered his brother but countless others that Edge cared about. Sans was capable of anything at this point.

"Now we are going to open some presents!" Sans grinned, standing next to the tree in glee. 

Edge looked at the ground blankly, his energy completely gone. Sans noticed the look of course but decided to sit down and pretend Edge was fine. Of course, he was fine! He was happy and only loved Sans! He was with his lover, forever. He was probably the happiest skeleton alive. He was just tired perhaps. 

"Oh come on Edge! Let us just open our presents before going back to our room sweetie!" Sans grinned, lazily sitting back with crisscrossed legs.

Edge wanted to sneer at his words. It was hardly a room. It was more of like a place for Sans to lock Edge in and force him to sleep with him. Sans noticed Edges lack of movement, making a strong anger course through his bones. 

"Edge come on! This is Christmas! Just fucking- I mean..." Sans sighed, using a hand to rub his face to calm down. "Can you just stop for once? Come on. We have presents to open!"

Sans grinned at the skeleton now, making Edge want to flinch away. It was scary how fast Sans changed emotions. It only showed even more how much the skeleton needed some serious help. Only a madman would kill his crushes friends and family just because he thought they were taking his love away from him. It was all insanity, and Edge was stuck in the middle of it all. In the middle of his thinking, a sudden red present made its way to slide in front of him. He stared at the present, before looking up at Sans. He wore an excited expression, no doubt happy to give something to Edge. Edge sighed and looked down at the present once more. He ripped off the laced green ribbon, before opening the bright red box. Inside he found a single gold tooth. Edge wasn't stupid. He recognized it right away.

"I heard you say in your sleep that you missed your brother. So I did this!" Sans grinned happily, undoubtedly unaware of the mental torture he was putting Edge through. "I hope you like it!"

Oh, it wasn't that Edge didn't like it. No, it was just the memories that flooded into his mind. All those times he spent yelling at his brother. All the times he would smack him, only to get smacked back. Oh, the fights they had together. It was something he would always cherish. Before he even knew it, tears started to drip down his chin. Of course, Sans noticed, completely confused about the action. Wasn't he happy? Wasn't he grateful for the gift he tried so hard for? It wasn't easy to get such a thing when a monster was already dusted.

"Oh come on and stop your crying! Did you get anything for me?" Sans asked, before looking at the tree at all the presents. 

Of course, their was nothing for him. Not only was Edge chained down at home, giving him no room to get any presents, but he wouldn't of anyway. While he felt some pity for the skeleton that was once his friend before him, he still did kill his brother. 

"Oh, Edge! That is just awful!" Sans cried, looking back to his 'lover'.

Edge was still staring down at the open red box in his hands, not really paying attention to Sans. He was too busy soaking in his own tears and self-pity. Sans growled lowly to himself, no doubt getting the wrong idea of the situation.

"Seriously Edge? For fuck's sake! This is Christmas and you are being ungrateful," Sans yelled, not even making Edge look up.

He growled again, this time punching a hole in one of the presents. It was this action that made Edge look up. His teary-eyed face watched the skeleton wearily. He was definitely scared, but he wished he wasn't. He still wished to be the great and terrible Papyrus. He wanted everything to be back to normal again. He wanted a reset on everything. He looked into Sans' angry eyes, giving a painfully fake smile. It was hard to do, considering how long it had been since he had actually been happy.

"Sorry I am just so happy that I couldn't stop crying." He lied plainly, trying his hardest to calm the skeleton down.

It was no doubt that Sans was on the edge of sanity. It would only be one more push before he might completely snap and kill Edge too. Sans' face fell at his words, before being bright with joy.

"Oh Edge sweetheart, that is adorable!" Sans cried, looking very joyful. "Alright, you know what? Just for you, I will let us get a little more sleep. I know a tired look when I see one. Come on, let's go."

Sans got up from his seat, pulling at Edges chain as he started to walk. Edge got up from the ground, before following the skeleton. He was led up the stairs, to the same door he stared at countless nights. Most times Sans didn't notice when Edge stayed awake, trying to find some way out. Sans locked the door behind them, before walking over to the bed. He locked the chain back to the bed, before turning to Edge.

"Alright get comfy. I have to get some things right now. I will be back in a few hours to wake you up and continue unwrapping!" Sans cheered before suddenly disappearing with a blue flash.

Edge breathed out, sitting on the bed. He looked down at the collar around his throat, chaining him wherever he went. It was always draining his magic, just enough to make him unable to attack. It made him feel weak, useless. It was a feeling he hated and wished didn't exist.

"I just want it all to be a dream. I want to wake up." Edge murmured to himself, laying back on the bed.

He looked up at the ceiling, wondering what he was going to do. He did that for awhile, that is, before a bright light caught his eye. It was unnatural, something he didn't recognize. He sat up to see where it was coming from, only to be met with two buttons. They were floating in mid-air, admitting a bright yellow. He looked at the words, wondering if this was his chance. He felt a warm feeling come over him. He wanted to describe it as courage but it was much stronger and gave him hope. He gave a weak, yet real, smile. He lifted his hand and ignored the chains that clanked from the movement. He hovered over the word reset for a second, before pressing his hand to it. 

(Merry Christmas! 

Sansislife12 this is your present from me! I hope you liked it. ^.^)