#27 .

When Jungkook said to bawl over, he really meant it. Not in a way he should be crying over but he literally molded himself into a gust of wind that cracked to life with electricity every so often.

His initial target was set on a detective looking guy who slayed an open path with a dangerously sharp sword. It was Killer Clark to be precise but his bullseye was shifted without his consent and for the hundreth time, he had to spend a few seconds critisizing his lack of attention on his surroundings.

The boy let out a loud oh no before sailing through a glass wall.

"this is so not fair" he croacked out, sweaty palms grinding against the unsafe floor. He then gritted his teeth for screaming as his palm was cut open by tiny pieces of glass. He flailed his injured palm wildly, and like somw miracle he had most of the jagged pieces out of his hand.

His head suddenly snapped at the sound of a deep moan of pain.

Jungkook gulped. The place he was at was dark, and it was hard to see if the creature making that noise was a man or not. But another pained cry confirmed his assumptions.

It was human. Most of all it was the all familiar Kim Seokjin who crawled from the tight space.

"oh hyung!" Jungkook cried out happily. "I thought it was a beast or something"

Seokjin's eyes narrowed at his words. But Jungkook was too oblivious of his naive child jab. "I am not a beast Jungkook"

"oh you are" the young boy beamed. "you made that big hole down there"

It was true. When Seokjin had sky-rocketed from a big suprising explosion and he was knocked somewhere else by the force.

His lips then fell into a deep frown.

"w-wait Where is Jenevie? she was with me earlier?"

"right here fellas!!" The girl answered. Chuckling as Jungkook messed her unkept hair from his turbo walk. "oh calm down kook"

Jungkook raised a preplexed brow at her attitude. Something felt off. And it definitely struck Jenevie too

"Im me kook" Jenevie chirped, summoning a red mist to travel around her fingers for proof. "same old Jenevie. must have been  the concussion earlier"

Unfortunately their cute interaction was cut off as a terrified Hoseok and Namjoon shouted for everyone's attention.

What caught their attention the most was Namjoon's cracking voice.

"all clear" Namjoon said in the same tearful voice. "one man down, i repeat one man is down"

Jenevie, Seokjin and Jungkook broke away from their state to follow Namjoon's voice.

A gasp of horror filled the room as they all set their eyes on the sight before them.

It was Taehyung. He was sprawled on the ground but what used to be his perfect white wings had been destroyed into the colour of charcoal, his skin that was pale and sometimes coated with ice had became a gradient of blue to pure darkness.

"what the hell happened to him?" Seokjin's voice was also the same as Namjoon. It cracked in sadness and grief. "this can't be real"

"the virus of Pierce entered his systems" Namjoon answered. "there's nothing left we could do about it"

Jenevie was tearing up by now. Though she had a not so great relationship with Taehyung, the sight of him molding for his death was too much. His face, what used to be the bright adoloscent that loves to annoy Seokjin filled her mind. His death seemed..... unjustified. There must be another way.