#16 .

" everybody ready ? " asked the excited Agent Barton . The man was even hopping instead of using the traditional way of walking to the huddled 4 : Jungkook , Hoseok , Yoongi and Jenevie .

Yoongi turned to the Agent with a tight-lipped smile . " not exactly but what choice do we have ? "

" hmm good answer " said Barton thoughtfully . He then turned around to see Namjoon with his squadies : Taehyung , Seokjin and Jimin stridding to their direction with purpose . " and there goes our lil devil "
Namjoon then stopped infront of the group , under his arm was his helmet , thin to the touch but very bulletproof and everybody were suited up with one .

All their clothes were bounded with suprisingly light-weighted leather and vests that are bulletproof . It was also skin-tight but it made them easier to move around and it also made sure that they wouldn't hook easilly on other sharp objects that might slow them down and ruin their outfits or worse , injure them .

" remember our mission " Namjoon stated loudly, instantly grabbing everyone's attention by the throat. " let's have a little refreshing on yesterday's topic . Our little troop , the bad guys had attacked us a few weeks ago. No one would ever attack us unless they have a wish , its either to kill us or overthrow our goverment of superpowered individuals . So now , we make it our priority to know exactly what they are on about . open up your visors , secure your earpiece and close your visors again , im sure a downloaded map has been sent to you "

Everyone followed Namjoon's commands . Some where confused at what 'visors' meant but once they saw everyone slidding down the tinted glass (that came from their helmet) that covered their whole face , everybody finally understood .

A beeping noise from the earpiece and a glow from the visor soon filled their vision and hearing . The glow soon snaked around their vision and turns out , it was a blue-map of the whole building's structure from above .

" from the information we have gathered , these 'bad guys' have a little maroon file hidden on the forth floor and around the past week of hacking through their surveillance cameras , they have been using the file and constantly reviewing them in annual meetings so our initial thought to this was , whatever the file is ; it is very very important " Namjoon continued again , " im sure we've all seen how the file looks like , we get in and get out . piece of cake "

" remember no killing, a good knock -out should do them fine unless they have the same intent on killing any of you " Namjoon pointed out , " you will be paired into a group that I have specifically divided . Jungkook and Taehyung you guys are with the Delta team , codename : distractions . find anything ? tell us . You're with me Yoongi , to the Charlie team , Hoseok and Jimin to the Beta squad . And last but not least our front line : Seokjin and Jenevie, you're teamed up with the Alpha "

With a solid clap that resonated throughout the whole , Namjoon finally snarled out the last bit of his speech .

" alright chop chop let's go !! "

-------------------------------------

" what is this thing ? " Yoongi asked as he stepped into a black but big rumbling car that reeked with the smell of sweat .

" a humvee " An unknown agent gruffed out , he then wrinkled his nose . " been here for a decade buddy you ain't seen worse "

" what yall talking about ? " another agent interrupted their conversation . " oh the gorgeously disgusting smell , can we give the boss an anonymous tip for the downy air freshener or they using those cheap chinese ones ? no offense brotha , we've been there before " he said , patting Yoongi on the shoulder without a second glance .