Merry Xmas

~i got some comments that wanted a one shot but none that said no. so here we are. ~

Reaching across the table i grab the bottle of wine. We were all sitting around a large table eating a Christmas feast. The monsters chattering happily. I sip my wine, smiling i lean on G who then wraps his arm around me"
Leaning his head near my ear he whispers softly.
"Why don't we get away for a little bit kitten ~" I nod blushing lightly as he grabs my hand. Whisking me away from the feast and happy monsters. As we round the corner i am spun into a tight embrace. Soon surrounded by the sound of soft trickling water. I slowly pull myself from the embrace, taking in the scenery.

We were in waterfall. the place dimly lit by the echo flowers. I smile and look back at him to see him already staring at me. I feel my face heat up as he takes a step towards me, an arm snaking behind my back pulling me against him. my hands fall to his chest, gripping his shirt lightly as he grabs my hips. his face neared mine his eyes darting to my lips then to my eyes. I feel my face heat up more, cursing my heart for beating so loudly. He began to sway us slightly as he pushed his mouth to min in a kiss. His hand moved from my hip has my eyes closed. After a soft snap, music began filling the room with its soft, smooth melody.

He pulled from the kiss, leaning his forehead against mine.
We dance around the glowing water for hours. Nothing more than just us.

He scooped me into his arms bridle style, kissing me deeply. he pulled back moments later, placing a kiss on my forehead.

''Merry Christmas Kitten"

And with that we were back in our room. Snuggling close to each other on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(325 words)
Hope you all enjoyed this.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE <3