CAMERON IMAGINE

You've been blasting Ride By SoMo on repeat for the past 30 mins. Waiting for your BF Cameron to come home. You've been going on IG, tweeting over 200 tweets, and twerking. You have been twerking for the past 10 minutes. You are just in the middle of a good twerking session. And the bedroom door opens. In walks your BF Cameron."nice ass" says Cam. "Oh geez Cam ur such a perv." I say. "Oh babe stop I only do it to you so is fine" says Cameron. "Go away" You say. No babe we need to have some fun. 😏 What kind of fun You ask. Than he walks over to you, and pins you against the wall. He starts kissing you aggressively, you kiss back. Than he picks up your thighs and lays you on the bed. You two make out for a little while, which to you felt like your entire life all in one kiss. Than he kisses you all over your body. You are getting wetter and wetter by the moment. Than you start moving your hips in a circular motion to give Cameron the message. "So you do want sex" Cam whispers in your ear. Than he slowly pulls off your shorts. FYI we have never had sex before only aggressive make out sessions. Cam starts licking your lip and biting it just a tad. Than he inserts his tou he into your opening. You moan. Than he takes off his pants and his boxers. Than he Inserts his d*ck into your body. You reach your climax. He does at almost the exact same time. You just lay there beside him, you both out of breathe. You no get dressed and walk down stairs.

Thanks for reading yet again!!!!! I like this one a lot.