CAMERON IMAGINES

So this is my 10th part to my Imagines so I want I make this one extra special! So this is also going to e longer, and more dirty! So like it will have way and I mean way more detail! So lets get started!

So its a Friday night and you and your BF Cameron are going out for dinner. To a bar. Both of you can drink, you two only go to bars once a month because you get really crazy when drunk.

It's 6:00 pm and Cameron said he would be t your house at 7:00 pm SHARP! So you took off your clothes and hopped in da shower.

When you are massaging shampoo in your hair the doorbell rings, your mom opens it! Than you hear someone opening you bathroom door! It was Cameron he walked in an all you could see was him taking off his clothes. Than he ripped open the door to the shower and he hopped in with you! "Hey babe." Says your BF Cam. "Cam seriously!" you angrily say. "What it's Friday babe." What ever.

It has been a while since you two had done this so I guess it's fine. Anyway Cameron slams you hard against the wall hard. "Ouch Cam that hurts" "sorry babe." He starts kissing you aggressively. And kisses your neck, makes his way down to your stomach. Than he looks down at your pussy. Oops I probably shouldn't say that what eves bish. Anyway he stars touching you and licking you. He asks for you
To
Suck his cock. You couldn't resist! You can't stop his cum tastes to good... Than you hear your bathroom door open, its your mom! "Honey EveryThing Alright?" "yep mom" "k hHun you two better get going!" "Oh shit I forgot we have reservations for 7:00 pm!" Says Cam. "we better get dressed!" You Say. Cam gets dressed and walks out.

Five minutes later you walk out in a mini dress that barley covers your ass and black pumps. You to head for the car.

•••••Skip To At The Restaurant•••••

You two sit down at the table next to the fireplace. And than your heart stops, your parents are at the table two tables away from you! OMG you say loudly!

Than they finally leave.

"So how was it?" "what do you mean" you ask. "like was I performing well?" "haha YASSS babe your cum tastes like chocolate cake!"You say while chuckling. "That what I like to hear!" Says Cameron. Than you two look up and see you parents giving you two the evil eye!

••••CLIFFHANGER••••

Thanks for 600+ reads that crazy!

Thanks for reading!

Make sure i vote if you liked it!

My Social Medias:

IG: viners_baes_cameron

Kik: bbmusthves13

Mobli: @CamdenBB12

Twitter: @CamdenBB12

Pintrest: Bbmusthaves12

Byee!!!!!