CAMERON IMAGINES

Sorry I have been so Un active today was Track And Field at school and I have been super busy with school. Anyway I am finally back with a new Imagine and this is a pretty good one.

So you and Your Boyfriend Cameron are at the pier and you are on a Farris wheel. When you get to the tip - top of the Farris wheel it stops. You HATE heights. You are pretty zayumin scared. You both try to see if anyone is getting on. No one is getting on. You can't believe it the Farris wheel has stopped. Your stuck at the top. You have been on the top of the Farris wheel for like 30 mins. Cam kisses your check softly. Than he goes to the lips. You kiss him back. Than he starts getting very argues dive with it. He touches your thigh. And starts undoing your pants. You don't say a word. I mean like it is sex with Sexy Cameron Dallas, who would say something. Don't give up on you. LOL get it like the song, ya nvm. Anyway he takes of your pants and starts licking and lightly biting your lip. You are moaning his name. Than the ride starts moving and the next thing you know you see two police officers staring at you. Oh Sh*t Cameron says. Than they put you behind the bars.

I like to leave cliffhangers so you guys can make up your own ending. 😊

Tnx for reading!!!