CAMERON IMAGINE

So me and Cameron broke up a couple days ago. he dumped me right before Valentines Day. Which did I mention was today? Anyway I can't believe what he did to me! So I am pretty stressed today. It's the one of first days since 2011 I haven't talked to Cam as soon as I woke up. I start to cry while I put on my new mascara. I tell myself I got some in my eye, but I didn't I was crying over Cam. So My first class at school is English and that's my only class that I have with Cam. So when I walk into the class room the first person I see is Cam. He is wearing a tux today, that made me feel a little weird. So I was pretty late and everyone had already got their seats. The only spot next was beside Cam. Argh. So I go and sit down, trying to ignore Cam as much as I can.so after class is done I walk over to my locker across the hallway.

And I find a note on it that says:

MEET ME BY THE BIG WILLOW TREE 11:00 SHARP

I look at my phone. It is 10:45 I better start making my way to the tree. I have no idea what so ever who the heck wrote the letter. It is in printing that I do recognize but I can't think of who's it is.

--- at the willow tree ---

I see Cam. And he is holding a dozen of roses. I can't believe it. I just turn around and and start running. Cam starts chasing after me. After 38.6 second of running Cam catches me and holds me in his arm. He is wearing the cologne I bought him for his birthday. Awe. He starts kissing me on the cheek and makes his way to my lips. I kiss back.

Hope you like it!

My IG: viners_baes_cameron
My vine: Camden Sings
Jade (my BFF) IG: 26mgmt_2_canada