3.8

@avegrey Probably one of the last times I can wear this outfit

@avegrey Probably one of the last times I can wear this outfit.😢 #momma #baby #pregnant

319,313 likes

@grantgust You are beautiful in that outfit!

@candicekp Can I be the godmother???

@dpanabaker What No!!!!! That's not fair!! I already got dibs!!!

@avegrey @grantgust you won't be able to see me in this outfit for a few years. This is part of the contract.😂😂😂

@username WHAT! IS! HAPPENING!

@tha_los Wait! Wait!!! Your pregnant! What! How could you not tell me!

@nat_nj Um, excuse me! This was the first I heard about this!

@cavanaghtom I finally get to be the unrelated uncle! Hell yes!!!

@candicekp Since when did you claim your the godmother!!! Huh? @dpanabaker

@melissabenoist EEEEEEEEEKKKK! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!!!

@chriswood Congrats guys!! You both deserve this!

@avegrey Oh my gosh, I just found out about this a few days ago! And now y'all are arguing over who's the godmother! @dpanabakee @candicekp

@grantgust Yeah, I guess it is apart of the contracts. @avegrey

Hey Readers,
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I'm sorry it is so short! I am trying my hardest to continue to update! I hope y'all had an amazing Christmas!

Question: What was the best thing you got for Christmas?
[Please comment down below]

My Answer: My personal favorite gift was the flash seasons 1-3 on dvd! I am currently watching the gag real and special features included!!!

Question: Who is ready for the show to return in January?
[Please comment down below]

My Answer: BARRY BETTER NOT REVEAL HIMSELF AS THE FLASH! NOT IN MY UNIVERSE! SO YES! I NEED THE SHOW TO RETURN!

Question: Which season do you like the best?
[Please comment down below]

My Answer: Personally, I am torn between season 1 and 4! They are both so entertaining!!!

Question: What can I do to make this story more entertaining?
[Please comment down below]

My Answer: I don't know. I wanna hear from all of you Readers!!!

Alright, I hope you reply to these questions in the comments. I want to hear more from the readers!!!