Everlasting Christmas Love

"A Christmas tree?" Talken asks.

"St. Nick!" Leafa shouts.

"Oh it's Rudolph!" Klein answers.

"That's it!" the team cheers in victory.

It was Christmas eve in ALO and the whole group was celebrating and being merry for the coming of Christmas Day. A little charades was in play before the gifting the was to parade.

Hot cocoa was served, everyone young and old smiled the nighting away. Every the lovers shared a caring moment every now and then.

"Time for the lovers to have their Christmas kiss!" Lisbeth announces. Everyone makes a big circle around the obvious couples. Kirito and Asuna alongside Yuuki and Cavalry.

"You guys" Asuna says in embarrassment.

"Was this really necessary?" Cavalry asks equally embarrassed.

"Oh kiss me you scardey cat" Yuuki says standing on her tip toes and planting a kiss on Cavalry's lips. Asuna and Kirito also trade their Christmas kiss.

"Another year without a girlfriend" Klein sighs.

"Oh bother. Here, then have one!" Nori shouts in annoyance before grabbing Klein by the collar and kissing him square on the lips. Everyone; even Klein; stare in shock and surprise. Nori breaks the kiss almost letting Klein faint in surprise. "What? He's...attractive" Nori says justifying her act.

"Does that mean you'll go on a date with me?" Klein quickly says returning back to reality.

"Mm, I'll have to think about it" Nori teases.

"Oooooohh heck yeah!" Klein says jumping into the air. Everyone laughs. His time did really come and what a better surprise than as a Christmas gift.

"Anyone up for some ice skating?" Jun asks.

"I never thought of you being the ice skating type" Sinon tells him.

"Everyone has their secrets. Maybe you'll share some with me one day?" Jun suggests. Sinon couldn't help but blush at the idea. She found Jun an interesting character and who knew what else he held hidden in his strong looks and brawn.

As surprising it was, ALO had managed to master ice physics to match the physics of real life. Everyone was bundled in their best fairy winter wear as they headed to the frozen lake down the hill from Asuna's house.

"Is the ice strong enough to hold us all?" Silica asks tapping the ice with her toe.

"You can hold my hand so you don't fall" Siune reassures her.

"Whee. This is so awesome!" Leafa shouts skating on the ice care freely.

"May I skate along?" Tecchi asks Leafa.

"Yes you may" she replies. They take each others hand as they skate as a couple.

Kirito with Asuna bybhis side and Talken had a rough start but managed to stand up on the ice. Siune, Silica and Sinon took their time as they skated the perimeter of the lake. Jun and Sinon stood around the edge as they started up a newly ignited conversation. At the center of all this was the mis-matched couple of Yuuki and Cavalry. Neither of them had been on the ice before so they had trouble at the start.

"Support each other" Cavalry tips Yuuki.

"Kinda like dancing?" Yuuki notes back.

"Right, flow with your partner and he'll flow along with you." They do as they suggested and start to skate as the couple they were.