found

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Kurt Cobain

~~~

I stopped at a diner in Ohio to grab something to eat before hitting the road again. It was pointless really, trying to find my dad. The only thing I know about this man is what type of car he drives, and his name is Dan, Dane, Dean or something weird like that.

And even if I did find him, whose to say he even wants to talk to me? I mean he did leave me and my mom once, whose to say he won't do it again?

I was using my computer to look at traffic cameras to try and find his car. My moms voicemail said he was last seen around here. I was so focused on my research that I didn't notice a man coming up to me, "What can I get for you today, sweetheart?" I look up to see the creepy man standing over me, watching me.

"Just some coffee is all, thanks," I respond, quickly praying for him to leave. He nods and winks at me. I feel a shiver crawl down my spine, I'm going to die trying to find this guy.

I bet he totally kills little children in his free time, disgust pools in my stomach.

I go back to my search after a minute of watching creepy guy, just to make sure he doesn't roofie my coffee. It's like this guy is invisible, I can't find him anywhere.

The creepy guy brings me my coffee, and I swear for a second his eyes look black. Strange.

I check my watch and see it's getting late

I check my watch and see it's getting late. I walk out of the diner and start to head towards my car.

That's when I suddenly hear something behind me. "Hello?" I say, hesitantly. No answer.

God, I'm literally going to get murdered. This is the start to every horror movie ever.

I brush it off and keep walking towards my car, picking up my pace, however all of a sudden I'm being attacked. I get knocked in the back of the head, and I fall to the ground.

My hand immediately goes to the sit of the damage and I feel a wet, sticky substance.

Blood.

I get up, disorientated, and find myself looking into deep black eyes. I knew I wasn't crazy, I really need to start trusting my gut.

"Son of a bi-" I don't have time to finish my sentence because my attacker gets stabbed from behind. His body does this weird glowy thing, and he falls to the ground.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice questions me. I turn to look and am caught off guard.

I look at the person in front of me only to find my own eyes staring back at me. Except these eyes are tired and aged. They looked like they'd seen a lot and experienced enough suffering for a life time, but they also looked kind and gentle. This man looked like someone I could trust, someone I wanted to be around.

"Y-yeah," I stutter, shaken up, "What the hell was that thing?"

"A demon," the man replies in a deep voice with no hesitation, "Excuse me?" I question, confused.

"A demon," he said again, as if it was the most normal thing to be talking about.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time I just don't believe you," I sassed back, narrowing my eyes.

I needed to be careful, this man just killed the other one. It may have been to help me but it was still a murder.

"Well, I really don't care what you believe. Look I've got somewhere to be, can you drive home?" He asks, impatiently.

I roll my eyes, what a jerk, "Yes I'll be fine, thanks for...you know." He nods, understanding my gratitude.

He starts to walk away when I suddenly get the urge to ask my mysterious savior a question, "Hey mister! What's your name?" I ask, expectantly.

"Dean Winchester," He replies, without turning around.

It can't be a coincidence, right?

I gasp in shock, "Did you say Winchester?"

He nods, turning to face me and narrowing his eyes, "Yes."

He says it suspiciously, as if he thinks I'm going to attack him. I mentally scoff at this.

"My name is Nova, Nova Winchester," I inform him, wary of his reaction.

"And I think you're my father," I finish, confidently.

He looks at me like I'm a lunatic, "I don't have kids."

"My mom, her name is- was Katherine Storm," I take a pregnant pause before continuing, "She died and told me to find you, she said you could take care of me. I was born and raised in Kansas and I'm 19 years old."

"Katherine? I don't know a- oh Kat?"

I nod, remembering she used to go by that as a teenager.

He shakes his head as a forlorn look fell across his sharp face, "Wow, that was a long time ago. I'm sorry to hear she passed, she was an amazing woman."

I agree with him and offer a small smile.

"Let's take you back to the motel, figure everything out," He says, jerking his head towards his car.

I nod my head, feeling a slight buzzing in my chest, "Yeah, okay."

We walk up to his gorgeous car and I mentally chuckle.

To hear about his car is one thing but to actually see it in all its glory is another.

I sit in the passenger sit as my body lights up with excitement.

Heyyyyyy sugas!!!I hope your day/night is going very well and you're enjoying your day :D

Heyyyyyy sugas!!!
I hope your day/night is going very well and you're enjoying your day :D

Question: What is your favorite color?
Answer: Grey :)

Song: "Rock of ages" Def Leppard