a case, part 2

Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

Mother Teresa

~~~

I was sitting in a chair, in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

My hands are currently tied behind me and my feet are tied up too.

I sigh, "Can you at least feed me if you're going to keep me hostage?" I question the vampire.

He looks at me in disgust and rolls his eyes.

"You're not one for conversation, duly noted," I say.

He kicks my leg, "Don't get smart with me, brat."

I snort, "That all you got?"

He sneers, "I'm just getting started."

I see a fist coming towards my face and then boom, lights out.

24 hours earlier

"When we went to check out the body at the morgue we found that it was definitely a werewolf attack," Jack reported to us when they got back to the motel.

"Okay, so what silver bullet through the heart? Then we're done?" I ask.

"When we looked closer at the bodies, we found that the heads were sewn back on. The vic's also had fangs," Dean fills us in on the rest.

"Vampire." Sam states, Dean confirms it with a nod.

Sam looks away deep in thought.

"So we're in the middle of a vampire/werewolf show down?" I ask confused.

"Their mother said they were acting different before they died. I assumed they became werewolves, but it does make more sense if they were vampires," Sam mutters to himself.

"So let's say these kids were vampires. Why would werewolves hunt them? And why sew their heads back on?" Dean questions no one in particular.

"Maybe, someone was trying to get us here. So they set a trap, because they knew we would come down to check it out. I mean think about it, Dean, we've got two of the most powerful kids in the universe right here. A lot of things must be drawn to their power," Sam figures, pacing back and forth.

Realization dawned on all of us.

I nod my head, "That makes perfect sense."

"So what do we do? Since the werewolves are killing vampires, is that not a good thing?" Jack asks.

"I guess there isn't really a case here, we can probably leave tomorrow morning. These people are still out to get you two, they set a trap for a reason. We just have to make sure and watch you guys," Dean tells us.

Sam snorts, "Sounds easy in theory."

I glare at him, figuring he is talking about me.

He then looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

I continue to glare at him, "Bite me."

"