Prologue

You stare at the phone that lay in your lap as the person beside you snores. You can't help but feel irritated while scrolling through your list of songs. Clicking on the playlist of Red Velvet, you turned off your phone and looked out the plane window. You couldn't quite tell where you were since it was your first time traveling to South Korea and everything seemed so amist. A head bobbed against you and grunted, looking to left you saw a man in his late fifties drooling. You clicked your tongue while trying to move him without waking him up but gave up halfway through knowing that it was impossible. You laid your head on the wall of the plane and gazed back out the window at the moving land outside. You felt your body become numb and your eyelids started to snake down until all you could see was a slit of light.

"Your flight will end in approximately two minutes, until then please stay seated."

You groggily open your eyes. It was now dark outside from what you could see. You were staring back out the window to watch the plane land. By now you were trying to figure out what you would say to the taxi man when you got out. Everybody was starting the get up and the flight attendants were helping luggage down. You grunted and started to follow everybody out when you forgot that you had left your suitcase above your seat. Groaning you weaved through the sea of people until you got to your section and grabbed ahold of your handle. The attendants seemed to be in a hurry to get everyone off. You scrambled down the hallway and hurried towards the building. It was huge and to your surprise no one paid any attention to it. You remembered that you were a foreigner and all the natives probably had seen it more than fifteen times. You looked out the window to see another part of the building.The building was bright against the dark night and seemed to entrance you. You shook (Jungshook) you head and made your way to the buildings door. As you entered, you were greeted with a blast of warm air. Looking behind you one last time, the first snow was falling softly from the dark sky. Pulling your suitcase (the ones with wheels) with you, you tried to make your way through the mass of people. People passed left and right with masks on in a hurry. Sure the cold weather did bring sickness but you didn't think that many would be sick. Pushing forward, you finally made your way through the building doors and back into the cold night. The sidewalks were lined with people who were either trying to get a taxi or cross the road. you stuck your hand out in hope of having a car pull up (not a random car, lol) and take you to your destination. Soon enough people were leaving but you still stood there with snow building up on your coat. You cursed under breath and started down the road when a taxi made its way to your side. A sigh of relief escaped your mouth as you climbed into the back of the car.

"Where to Doll?" The driver asked while staring at you through the mirror in the front. You could clearly see him lick his lips while his face softened. You couldn't think of the street that you needed to go on and you didn't know how to ask in the most fluent and formal way.

"Just drop me closest to GuangZhou" you said. Your korean isn't the best but you could make it sound fluent. It was all thanks to your close friend that you started studying it in the first place. All the syllables and the nouns were so complicated but you got by. Lamp lights flew by outside while the snow stuck to the window. The car came to a sudden stop making you slam your head into the headrest before you. You risked a glance in the mirror and wished that you hadn't. The man looked at you smuggly while gesturing for you to pay and get out.

"Aish..here you go!" You shoved the money into the guys palm and got out of the car. You barely had to time to get your foot out before he drove off. A hotel loomed ahead of you, it looked pretty shady. Bringing in a shaky breath, you stepped inside and made your way to the front desk. The lady at the front was too nippy for your taste but you were able to hold back any stinging retorts that you wanted to throw at her scrunched up face.

"That will be nine dollars" she said while gesturing for you to pay. Why do all the people here seem so stuck up? Why did (f/n) even want you to come in the first place?

"Ma'am?" the lady asked in her high pitch voice. This was driving you insane, It's not good to judge people when you first meet them but you swore that she was trying to irritate you. You give her the nine dollars and snatch away the keys from her hand. The room number was ten, you sigh because it's the first floor and probably the one to get murdered if somebody were to try. When you get to your room you are greeted with what looked like a "use" to be cleaned room. Sighing you checked the sheets and started to make you bed. Getting up from their dusty covers, you decided to try and take a shower. The water was running, Thank God, but now the problem was that the water that was running was brown. There was in no way that you were gonna wash in that and probably smell like sewage. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, you (l/h)(c/h) stuck out from your head while you looked like you hadn't Slept in months.

"Tomorrow" was going to be a rough day

(A/N) as you can guess, I am very bad at this. My DNA tests came in today, I know what I am and I'm happy. I'm really bad a different point of views, 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Random thing, I'm babysitting a old dog, she kept me up till 2:00 am in the morning