Three

--Faith's Video--

"Hiya, so I'm back again with another reaction video!" I exclaim with a wave of my hand at the camera.

"so,  a lot of you guys have wanted me to react to Dobre twins musically. I have no idea who they are so I did a little research, Y'all know me, I have to," I say opening up a page about them.

 "anyway, Lucas and Marcus are basically YouTubers that dance, they also do videos with their older brother Darius and Cyrus, I have also found some differences to hopefully tell them apart. what, are these the twins that were in team10? not Martinez twins, the other ones. I think they are." I say while skimming over a website and pictures of them.

"anyway, I have a compilation of their musically from a while ago so, let's get right into this," I say pointing my finger at the camera and clicking on the youtube tab.

1: "hang on, there is three. is that Jake? yep, that's definitely Jake Paul."

2: "that's cool, how they did all that."

3: "their cute"

4: "i like their smile, they have a good smile"

5: "they look good in suits. they have good timing."

6: "that's simple yet it's really effective"

7: "it's really hard to tell them apart when they have hats on"

8: "I like the bits of like choreography"

9: "their timing is like on point"

10: "if Lucas didn't have the mole it would be almost impossible to tell them apart, especially with hats."

11: "the mirror thingy, that's cool. I wonder who many times it took them to get this right."

12: "their hair kinda makes them look like vampires, am I the only one that sees that?"

13: "that's Tessa Brooks, right? yep that's Tessa, they are the twins from team ten. Tessa is so pretty, and talented."

14: "they are really cute, that's all i have to say."

15: "you look too young to be drinking, at least legally."

16: "you watch me bleeding 'til I can't breathe, this was like my favourite song for so long."

17: "oh, I remember when this was a thing. I always found it annoying and stupid."

18: "Marcus really looks like a Vampire in this, is that just me?"

19:  "now Lucas is the one looking like a vampire."

20: "you also got your twin. having a twin would be so cool"

21: "they good, i like these guys."

22: "i remember that song."

23: "aww thank you, your so sweet"

24: "didn't the boys do a mash-up with this song? yea they did, it was one of my favourites, I remember when they filmed it at Logan's. ah, the memories."

25: "I like Marcus' shirt, it's cool, I want one like that"

26: "I'm in love with their smile, just that, I'm in love with the Dobre twins' smile."

27: "seriously, the hair and coat like that make you look like a vampire... I swear I don't have an obsession with vampires."

28: "didn't this song already play?"

29: "who sung this song? this version kinda sounds like Jessy from Little Mix, I loved little Mix."

30: "I loved this song"

31: "there is that shirt again, he looks good in it"

32: "I never liked this song that much, now I'm just giving my opinion on clothes and songs. welcome to my opinion on everything but the topic with Faith."

33: "their matching, that's cute"

34: "is that Aj? I think that's Aj"

35: "and I never like to admit that I was wrong, I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on. and now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own. 'cause if you like the way you look that much then baby, you should go and love yourself."

"Aww, so that's all," I say with a playful pout

"so there you have it, my reaction to the Dobre twins! I going to be watching more of them and their brothers." 

"hope you guys enjoyed this, leave a like, comment and subscribe for more. as always, Faith is on your side"

--end video--

closing my laptop after editing the video, I stand up from my leather desk chair and stretch my body.I hear a soft knock on the door before it creeks open and Jack walks in. "Daniel's coming back tomorrow" he informs, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Okay," I mumble into his chest. honestly, I haven't stopped thinking about the dream, it felt so real. it felt so right being with Daniel again, even if it was a dream. I miss waking up next to him, I miss being in his arms, I miss is warmth, I miss the way his lips feel against mine. I miss hearing the words 'i love you' come from his lips and be directed towards me. but that's over, I just need to forget about it and everything we ever had.

just to clear things up a bit. Dex left to Canada with his family 3 years ago, Mona and I still talk to him every now and them and we've gone up or he's come down a few times. a year or so ago, Jai-Li left for New York, she never really said why she just left. a couple months ago Daniel left for New York, he said he had something to do there, that was all.

"You feeling okay?" Jack asks me

"yea" I reply tilting my head up to look at him, "I'm just thinking" I add

"Faith!" I hear Mona shout from the halls

"in here!" I shout pulling my body away from Jack's, she soon joins us in my office/ filming room.

"Jai-Li is coming back tomorrow," she inform, a smile growing on her lips

"really? you spoke to her?" I say slightly confused

"yea, she just called me to say she'll be back tomorrow," a smile grows on my lips too

"that's great, we haven't seen her in so long!"

-------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry for the late update but I was in the car all day, I had to unpack, I felt like crap and I watched 3 episodes of Teen Wolf 9i'm obsessed), I would have watched more but I wasn't allowed. I know this chapter isn't really that interesting but it will become more important later in the story.

vote and comment, tell me what you like and don't.

Axx