Four

--Faith's POV--

"pyjama shorts, decent shirt, makeup is done and hair brushed, you filmed a video," Finn observes opening the door to his apartment.

"correct," I say stepping in, he's right, I put on a bra, a v-neck that I would wear out did light makeup and ran my brush through my hair, no one sees my bottom half on camera.

"what was the video?" he asks

"reacting to Dobre Twins musically," I reply

"who's at the door daddy?" Zaylee ask walking into the room. spotting me, her face lights up and a smile takes over her lips, "Auntie Fay!" she screams running into my arms

"hey baby girl, what were you doing?" I ask, a smile growing on my lips too.

"drawing," she replies grinning at me

"you go back to that, I need to talk to Daddy and then we'll go to the big house," at her nod, I put her down and let her go back to her room. yes, I referred to Finn as 'daddy' i call him that if I'm talking about him to Zaylee so she understands.

"I found a hight comparison that is the same as us," Finn informs me

"who would that be?" I ask

"Kevin Heat on The Rock," he replies

"we are, that's actually perfect," I state agreeing with him "and it's Dwayne Jonhson,"I correct. 

"what?" he gives me a confused look

"it's Dwayne Jonhson, not the rock," I clarify

"they are the same person," he points out

"Anyway, you ready for tonight?" I ask deciding to ignore his comment.

"I think so, I kinda feel a little guilty," he admits

"don't feel guilty, it's been 4 years Finn, it's just a date, whether it turns into something more or not is up to you,"I say placing my hand on his shoulder. with him not responding, I continue, "think about Zaylee, she's going to need a motherly figure in her life, it might not be this girl but she needs someone that will be there for her."

"she has you, even Sam, Mone, Skye and Christina," he argues

"we're not always going to be here, she needs someone that will always be there for her, especially in her teen years, she will need that woman in her life," I inform

"I know, it's just hard..."

"Daddy, look what I drew," Zaylee comes in holding a piece of paper in her hands. she gives the piece of paper to Finn, I can see it a drawing on 5 stick people, three in dresses the 2 without.

"who are they?" I ask

"that's me, that's daddy, that's mommy, that's you and that's uncle Jo," she points to each drawn person as she says their name.

"it's beautiful sweetie, let's put it on the fridge," Finn says taking his daughter's hand to guide her into the kitchen. "grab you back sweetie, Auntie Fay is going to take you back to her house soon," he tells her, she nods and runs back to her room.

"I've put clothes, pyjamas, nicer clothes and money because I know you're going to take her somewhere nice," he informs.

"very true, but I'm not using your money, this is my treat for Lee, okay?" I say sternly

"knew you were going to say that."

"you go and relax, have fun on your date tonight," he says his goodbye to Zalee, I take her bag and her hand to take her to the car. I buckle her up in the back seat and climb into the front seat.