Two

--Faith's POV--

"Faith, Faith, wake up baby,"I hear Jack's groggy voice whisper in my ear, bringing me out of that weird dream thingy. fluttering my eyes open, I see Jack hovering over me, a smile forming on his face as he sees me awake. "are you okay? you were tossing and turning," he tells me, he hands lightly caressing my cheek.

"it's was nothing, just a dream. a really strange dream..." my voice trails off, thinking over everything that happened. "Jack?" i speak up, one this sticking out.

"yes?" he replies

"do you know a girl named Alysha, blonde?" I ask, curious as to know if that weird voice was correct.

"yea, we were friends in high school, why do you ask?"

oh, my dream was creepily corrected

"no reason, just curious," I reply

"it's one 3, try and get some more sleep," he tells me and places a quick, sweet kiss on my lips before laying down under the covers. I turn on my side and snuggling into my boyfriend's warmth, a smile forming on my lips as his arms wrap around my body. I soon find a peaceful sleep in his warm embrace.

"Auntie Fay! Auntie Fay!" I wake up to my favourite little voice along with her tiny hands on my side as she jumps on the bed beside me.

"Zaylee, sweetie, how did you get in here?" I ask, slowly lifting my body up and opening my eyes. she quickly raises her arms and points to the door, turning my head to follow her finger. I find the familiar ginger standing in the doorway, a smirk over his lips, hands dug into the pockets of his dark jeans and his shoulder pressed against the door frame.

"Finn!" I shout, my body shooting from under the covers over to him, instantly wrapping my arms around his waist tightly.

"it's great to see you too Fay," he says, his arms wrapping around my -compared to his- small body. 

if your wondering who Finn and Zaylee are, I'll tell you. when Jonah got transferred into the school's baseball team for the higher level, Finn was the one who trained with him and helped him get to a higher level within the team. Finn was often around, along with his girlfriend, Zara. Zara and I would always hang out and we became good friends, in return, I became close to Finn too. Zara and Finn were like family to Jonah and me, I've always been a bit closer to them then Jonah is but that doesn't matter. Zara lived in a foster home until her senior year when she and Finn moved into an apartment, our favourite place to go. I was with Zara when she found out she was pregnent, and she somehow convinced me to tell Finn for her because she was scared. giving birth, Zara wanted someone to be with her but Finn was terrified of hospitals like he never went into the hospital unless he was dying, it was a task to get him to wait in the waiting room with Jonah while held Zara's hand. we would always go to theirs and I always got the job of babysitting little Zaylee. a couple days after Zaylee's first birthday, Zara was in a car accident, she didn't survive. at this point Jonah had left home already, I spent a week in Finn's apartment, looking after them, comforting him, doing everything I could for him, he was a mess. until I moved here, I would always go over to make sure they were okay. now Zaylee is 5, Finn brought her down she was three to visit, later that year they moved down here. I did go back to see them and my family at least once a mouth once I officially moved in with the boys, Christina, Skye and Logan. Mona and Samantha moved here, Mona when she got with Zach and Sam when she and Jonah announced they were together.

technically I'm not Zaylee's aunt, and Jonah's not her uncle. you know those really close friends for your parents that are just easier to call aunt and uncle? that's what Jonah and I are to Zaylee. Finn still hasn't been with anyone since Zara -that I know of- so I'm really Zaylee's only motherly figure. now Samantha, Christina, Mona and Skye love her as well, she's a favourite in the house.

"Lee, come here sweetie," I say letting go of Finn. Zaylee jumps off my bed and runs into my arms, I pick her up placing her on my hip. "so, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask heading down the stairs.

"that's what I wanted to talk to you about," he covers Zaylee's ear, "I don't want this one hearing yet," he whispers to me and un-covers Zaylee's ears.

looking around, I spot Jonah and Sam talking on the couch. taking her off my hip, I crouch to her high placing her feel on the floor. "go play with uncle Jonah and Sammy," I say pointing in the direction of my brother and my best friend -well one of them.

walking around the island, I open one of the top cupboards and pull out a glass. "want anything? Coffee? juice?" I ask Finn, holding the glass in my hand.

"juice is fine," he replies, grabbing a second cup, I place them on the island before shutting the cupboard. I grab the juice out of the fridge and pour it into our cups before putting it back away in the fridge.

"what is it you don't want your darling daughter to know?" I ask handing him his glass and taking a sip of my own.

"the other day, I ran into one of my high school friends," he says, I nod my head for him to continue. "we got talking, she's still as sweet and kind as I remember she was. I'm going on a date with her tomorrow night," he explains, I put down my glass and hug him again.

"Finn, that's great," I say letting go of him

"could you look after Zaylee from 5 tomorrow to tuesday morning?" he asks

"why overnight? you're not going to do anything are you?" I furrow my eyebrows at him

"no, no, it's just we're going to dinner and a movie and I don't want to pick her up late," he explains

"it's fine, is your date at 5?" I ask

"yes"

"i'lll pick her up at three, this way I can give you a pep talk and leave you with lot of time to get ready"

"thank you, Faith, I owe you for the number of times you've looked after Zaylee."

"it's no problem, Lee is a sweetheart, you have your fun"I gently punch his arm with a smile on my lips.

"Zaylee! come on sweetie, we need to go to the shops" Fin calls his daughter, they say their goodbyes and leave. feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, I turn around to loosely wrap my arms around Jack's Neck. at one point, I was almost as tall as Daniel and taller then Jack, now, I'm tiny, I'm eye-level with his lips. Finn is taller then Jonah, I look like a midget compared to him.

"I'm babysitting Little Lee tomorrow" I inform

"then you better film you video for tomorrow today," he suggests

"find a video idea today and film tomorrow because I have to idea what to do,"I admit

"you go get ready, your still in PJ's"I smile and quickly kiss him before heading up the stairs back to our room.

-----------------------------------------

I originally had none of the Finn and Zaylee stuff planned but, I like this better. I'm writing as much as I can so I can hopefully update every day. I am writing other books, check out my profile to see what else I'm working on!

vote and comment, tell me what you like and don't.

Axx