Judahs point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so I decided Everest's ex boyfriend would be named Judah.hope that solves any confusion~~~~~~~~ this is the chapter about what happened in the cafe with Everest just with Judah's POV.

Judah watched Everest grab her breakfast and sit at her usual table with Ariella. He half smiled at them. When Ariella wasn't looking, he stared at Everest,so caught up in her beauty. When Everest looked up she blushed and Judah grinned. Everest got up and threw her breakfast. Before she left Judah saw him take a peek at his new whore for the day and himself. Judah grabbed the girl who was sitting on his lap and kissed her furiously. Judah wanted to make Everest feel bad for what she done. She hurt him and he wanted her to know that. Judah saw Everest choke back tears and his heart constricted. He hated seeing Everest cry. Judah pushed the girl off his lapped who's name was Emilia. "Babe.." She slurred. " Come back." Judah looked at her disgusted and left the cafeteria . He wasn't going to chase after Everest. It's what she gets for hurting me.. Judah thought and left the school. He walked a couple miles from the school and went towards the beach.
       He sighed as the soft sand touched his feet but shivered at how the soft breeze hit his bare chest. He slowly walked to the shore and submerged his feet into the water. He wanted to think about Everest but he couldn't because if he did he would get mad about how she hurt him and then sad because he left her. He shrugged the thought away and focused on the water. He ran into the waves and laughed a joyous laugh. He smiled as the water touched every part of his skin. He continued to dance and play in the waves, all the worries of the world leaving his mind. Judah didn't notice the how serious the waves got but if he did he wouldn't have cared anyway. He submerged his body underwater,just sitting there. He came back up for air but when he did a wave pushed him underneath the water. Judah used his strength to rise up again and he slowly walked towards the shore. He finally got in the car and drove home. He was tired and his mind needed to rest.

~~~~~~~that's it for this chapter, sorry it's a short one!!!!~~~~~