Everests POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi babes😅! Enjoy this chapter 😍~~~~~~~~~~~

      Everest  sighed and slowly woke up. She pressed the home button on her iPhone 7 Plus and checked the time. "Shit, it's 10:00 am!" , she said cursing under her breath. She hurriedly got ready for school and threw her brown hair into a messy bun. She brushed her teeth and washed her face and threw on some black leggings and a black tank top with a beige cardigan. She put on her signature converse and headed out the door. She called an Uber and waited patiently for them to show up. "Hello." Everest said, smiling sweetly. She told the driver the name of her school and hoped in the car. She relaxed in the car seat and waited for the school to come into view. "Thank you for the ride." Everest said, before grabbing her book bag and sprinting into the school.

     Everest did the usual thing she did when she was late. She got a pass from the main office and headed down to her locker to drop her things off. She took out her books she would need for her classes and headed down to her first lesson. Everest's slowly walked into the classroom and gave the teacher her pass. She sat down in the middle row and took out her notebook to catch up with the notes. Everest turned to feel a small tap on her shoulder. Leina fucking Harris. Everest looked at her,surprised but then she snapped back into it. "Hey Eve," she said grinning wickedly. "How's Noelle?" Leina said,finishing off her sentence. Everyone turned to the back off the room and stared. Everest was done with Leina's bullshit. Everest slowly walked out of her seat and went over to face Leina. Everest looked down at Leina being about two inches taller then her. Everest smacked her cheek hard enough to leave a mark and make a cracking sound. Leina looked surprised but had such a disgusting evil in her eyes. "Don't ever talk about her." Everest said, through gritted teeth. Everest turned her back and walked to her desk to grab her books. She picked them up and left class because she knew she would have to go to the principals office.

       After Everest came back from the office with her consequence she winced at how she was going to tell her mother. She was suspended for two days for hitting an innocent. She wanted to tell the principal why she did it but the story would go too deep. The police would be involved and Everest didn't want to tell her or Noelles story today. She sighed sadly and went on with the rest of her day. As soon as the last bell rung, Everest was quick to get out of school. All day everyone had been asking her questions about what she did to Leina. Everest rushed out of the building, trying to avoid Judah and Leina. Everest ran through the woods and took the backroads to her house. She ran through the forest, eager to get home. Once Everest was on her front porch she was out of breath. Everest walked inside of her home and found her mother waiting for her in the living room.  Everest talked to her about what happened and her mother wasn't mad. Instead of mad she was proud that her little girl stood up to someone who made an insensitive comment. Everest smiled at sheer mother and then went up to her room to do her homework.