Everest Pov

~~|hello my lovelies, long time no see, I know and I'm sorry ;(, but I'll make it up to you guys :))) with some Judah and Everest romance wink wink~~~

    Everest groaned and shut off her alarm clock with a slam. She woke up and instantly went to the bathroom. She looked at herself for a second and smiled. Her wavy hip length brown hair looked almost like silk,her freckles were sprawled all around her face and her deep green eyes sparkled. She smiled at herself and decided she would get dressed up. Since it was still Autumn in California and not too cold she decided she would wear a mid thigh blue t-shirt dress and wear short black leggings under it. She quickly shaved her legs and threw her clothes on.Everest quickly went back into the bathroom and threw her hair into a messy bun and left some of the loose hairs on the side of her face out. She brushed her teeth and put on some lip gloss. The lip gloss made her full,pink lips look beautiful,enchanting almost.Finally, Everest smiled at her self and decided it was time to go.She shouted a goodbye to her mother who was too busy in the newspaper to hear her. She sighed and put on her converse and left the house. She walked the usual five miles to school and pulled out her phone. On the sidewalk next to her she heard a couple guys gossiping. "Dude,do you remember that babe who moved away from the school last year? She was like the queen of the school." The unknown boy said and instantly Everest knew who he was talking about. "Yeah, didn't she do something to that girl? I think her name was Noel-" Everest didn't continue listening because she didn't want to hear the name. She knew exactly what happened to the girl and what her name was.

    "Leina Harris is back.." Everest said, whispering it to herself. Everest was distracted out of her thoughts as Judah pulled up at her side with a breath taking smile. "Hey Eve need a ride?" Everest felt so confused but so love struck. Why would he want to give me a ride? Everest thought,but shrugged and hopped in. "So I heard Leina is back.." Judah said,trying to lighten the conversation. Everest stiffened and nodded. "Yeah me too." She said,trying to end the conversation. Judah took the hint grew quiet. "You can talk to me about her.." Judah said softly. Don't say her name,don't say her name..Everest thought and turned her vision to the window. After a couple more minutes of driving the school came into view and Everest was happy. Judah ran over to her side and threw a lazy arm around her. "Judah,wait the hell! People are gonna see us!" Everest whispered to him. Judah did a small shrug and grinned. "I'm going to hell anyway." He said flatly. Everest smiled at his response and they walked into the school together.

   After Judah had said his goodbyes and went with his friends Everest had found her locker. Everest did the usual and grabbed her stuff that she would need for the day. She walked from her locker to her first lesson and she could see a big group of people around a specific person. Leina Harris. She stared at Leina and she looked exactly how she did from last year. Same long jet black hair,blue eyes and a slender figure. She stared at her for a second longer and Everest's anger boiled. She couldn't stand another minute of her and she trudged away to her lessons.

~~~~~~~~this is short but what do you think Leina did for Everest to hate her so much?~~~~~