AN -Authors note-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to LFE 

(Did you guys notice that that is elf backwards!) First of all,I just wanna say Merry Christmas Eve!Also,thanks for checking out this book!.

Now lets get into this Authors note!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Book info~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a very lazy person so updates might be slow,but please forgive me!I will always give bonus chapters and such.

Now this part of the authors note is very important.Most of the chapters will be in letters (FROM EVEREST).But some of the chapters will be labeled 'Everest', and that's because it will be Everest's Point of view. (Ill write the chapter of Everest's Point of View chapter in third person and then if you guys don't like it,I understand!Just tell me in the comments bellow.)

Everest's ex-boyfriends point of view will also be the same!

I think that's it for book info!

But the bio for this book is not completed,so please give this book a chance!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Info about Me!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you know,I'm lazy and I still have to keep up with school,So that's kind of hard.So it might be slow updates.

My name is Tae,so if you have any questions feel free to pm me!

~~~~~Enjoy the book~~ Mwah!