Appreciation post/ Everest POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OMG GUYS 62 READS???? THAT MEANS SO MUCH HAHAHA THANK YOU ALL. LOVE YOU GUYS, ILL GIVE OUT MORE UPDATES XOXOXOXO

      Everest sighed, laying on her bed. She was bored once again this week. Everest pushed her head to look towards the window and outside. She smiled at the rain that fell from the sky. She deeply inhaled and turned back towards the television. Twilight was currently playing and this was one of Everest's favorite movies. She grinned in delight and kept watching until she got a 'ding' from her phone. Everest peered to the name and sighed. It was Judah, once again. With courage, she opened the text and blinked back tears. 

"Hey." The text read, Everest blinked, being rather confused. Judah didn't normally text her. With great interest, she read on.

"Meet by the beach." Said the last portion of the message. Everest was extremely confused now, but without a doubt she was going to head to the beach sooner or later. Everest jumped up from bed and got ready. She threw on some black leggings and a hoodie. She ran downstairs to throw on her converse and head out. Everest slammed the door shut, not caring if her parents knew where she was. Of course, her parents didn't care either so what was the point of telling them?

  She walked a quiet walk to the beach and was surprised to see Judah waiting for her.She wiped under her eyes quickly and headed over. She stopped a bit in front of him, wondering.  

" Hey." He said to her, a small smile growing on his face. Everest felt as if she could melt at any second, she loved that smile. She returned her attention back to him and smiled. She simply waved at him. "Over here." He said, grabbing her dainty hand. Everest was taken off guard. She looked down at their hands and furrowed her brows in thought. Her stomach fluttered with confusion and other feelings she couldn't explain. She walked with Judah over to a quiet spot in the sand. She looked up at him with question. Judah read her face and responded with a shrug. "I needed someone.." He said, his face tinting red. Everest nodded and sat down. 

     She patted the smooth sand next to her, waiting for Judah to sit. Judah plopped down and sighed. Everest looked at the still waves and inhaled. The gentle air smelt of sea salt and warm Churos. She closed her eyes, feeling very relaxed. She then looked to Judah.

  Judah's face was covered with all types of emotion. Hurt was the one displayed the most. Everest grew worried and took his hand once more. "Whats up, JJ?" She inquired softly. Judah sighed and stared over to her. "Everything." He responded dryly. Everest gulped and nodded. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked him. He shook his head, "I rather not. I just want to be right here, right now, with you." Judah stared into her eyes as he said this. 

Everest didn't know what to feel, but she indeed, could feel herself falling. Again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry this is short yall!! i was at school and i had to go. enjoy!! ill update more once i get home!!!~~~~

- tay ;)