Chapter-2 The Nightmares

"One day when we were exorcising the kegares (monsters) we found out that some kegare were going in a different direction. They were getting attracted towards some new kind of energy which was coming from you. Remember those kegares came last night, were the ones who went in search of your energy.". "But why me? And how do I got energy? I'm just a normal girl. And what kind of energy? " I said. "Well that's why we are taking you with us so we could know why and to keep you safe because now the eyes of the kegares are on you Mayuri chan" said Benio. Right now when so many things I have got to know, the only question in my head was "Is this a dream? " I don't know.

"Mayuri wake up, wake up already! ". I was in my class room. Everyone were looking at me. I got so embarrassed. I opened my book and started reading. "Mayu are you okay? " said my friend Sammy. "Yeah I guess " I said. Soon teacher came running "HIDE students, monsters are attacking us "said teacher. Suddenly from no where a kegare jumped on teacher and killed him. Everyone started running. We all went to the science laboratory and locked the door. But the kegare broke the door and came in. Then Sammy looked at me and said "You're the cause of our death Mayuri". I opened my eyes and I was in the plane on my way to Japan. "Wow now that's what we call a horrible dream "I said in my mind. I asked dad when we'll reach there? He said after 15 minutes. I sat there and started to sing my favorite vocaliod songs"luka luka night fever ", "World is mine" and the Japanese song "gokuraku jodo ".

We landed in Japan. Went to a Japanese restaurant. My father ordered "gyoza" in English Mushroom and tofu potstickers and "riceballs". I ordered some "Ohagi"cause always wanted to eat them once and "Mochi". After eating we sat on a taxi. I was really excited to see Japan, the place I only used to watch in animes but was never able to go there. Finally my wish came true.

We stopped near a hotel. We booked 4 bedrooms and 2 kitchen and a bathroom. Btw do people book bathrooms? IDK but we did. I went to my bedroom, changed my dress, went to bath, wore a pajama and jumped into the bed. The bed was so soft and clumsy. I could hear the sounds of vehicles outside. It was like I'm in a different world. After a few moments I fell asleep.....

In could see my mother, my father, my brother and me out somewhere in a really big field. My friends were there I was telling everything that happened with me. They would listen to me. I and my friends layed under a big tree. I turned towards Sammy (one of my friend) but she was not there. I sat up and saw no friends of mine were there. I got up, started running towards were my parents and brother were sitting but when I got there... No one was there. I started crying. Suddenly a huge light fell on me and all this scary things vanished. "Mayuri Chan! Mayuri Chan!". I heard Benio's voice, I opened my eyes. Benio, rokuro and some other people were surrounding me.

The End of Chapter 2

(Note from Yuuki_Komi - Did you like it?! I know there is very little about Twin Star Exorcist but hey! don't go the real story is just going to start!! Onwards from Chapter 3 you'll get to read about Mayuri with Twin Star Exorcist. Thanks for reading this much. Chapter 3 is waiting for you!)