Chapter-3 Seika Dormitory

"Wooh! What are you all doing here?! " I said. Anyone if you would be there instead of me you won't have asked, you would have scream!! It's shows I'm better than you. Hehe sorry. So Some how the room got dark and boom! they all vanished?! Noo! Not another nightmare !!

"It's not a nightmare Mayuri" well someone said. How can I figure out who said that when I can't see anything?! After a while, I could see light. I was in my bed again. But there were no people plus it seemed different from how I remember it use to look like. It was a big room actually. I climbed down from the bed. Opened the door. Looked out the room, there was a big hall. I was walking through the hall. "Good your awake now " a voice from behind made me turn and who it is. "Oh it's you Rokuro." I said. "Yeah... Hmm.. We have something important to talk with you." he says. "Oh okay. BTW I also have something to ask you. Or maybe thousands of things. First of all  where are we!!? " what else do you think I'll ask him?

So now I'm sitting in very very big room! In front of me there Rokuro and Benio were sitting. Normally my mind would have hundred of things in my head but surprisingly today I don't have one! "So... Where am I?! Where is dad?! And wha..." I got interrupted by Rokuro -_- . "Ahh... Don't worry Mayuri. Your dad's in his house right now. And we have something really important to talk to you. From now on you will be trained to become an exorcist." he said. "What?! Exorcist?! Oh my! I'll love to become one of them! It's like dream come true!! " yeah you're right I said that. "Don't get so excited Mayuri Chan. It's not that easy to be an exorcist " Benio said. Okay I never said I wanted to be one they told me to and now she is saying like I was requesting them to make me one.

In Seika Dormitory

Wooow! Is this how it looks in real. I am the most luckiest girl ever! I took my phone out clicked a picture of it. Upload it in my instagram. And now I'm checking if there are any messages from my friends or not. Sure they would notice that I haven't went to school from few days... don't actually know how many days. Well I guess I should keep my phone inside.

We went inside the dorm. Hmm... -_-
"hmm...? "
"um... Mayuri, you will be trained to be an exorcist. " said Seigen. "Ahh... Twin Stars it will be your job to make her an exorcist "

"haa! Why us!? "said Rokuro.
"Do you have any problem? " Seigen said and turned to rokuro with a horrifying face that made rokuro say "no, no. We don't have any problem. We'll train like you said. Right benio?!". Seeing Rokuro with a awkward smile benio said "y...yes... We will train her to be an exorcist ". Seigen got up to leave. Before shutting the door he said "Train from tomorrow. Show her the place" and went out.

            At Twin Star Residence
"Benio dress her up like a good girl .We'll show her how Japan is. I'll be waiting outside " Rokuro said to benio. "I don't have any good clothes to wear" I said in a crying tone. "Finally my dream to come Japan came true and now I don't have anything to wear ╥﹏╥ " . "It's okay, I have some clothes try on this" she said and handed me a bunch of cute dresses which I was sure it won't get fit.
             After few moments
"Hmm... It seems like we have to borrow clothes from Mayura" said benio. "I'm not thin like you benio. How could you even think your clothes will fit on me, I'm sorry " said I. After a few moments later... "Adashino san I brought a dress. But who's gonna wear it? " Mayura said. "It's for me. Thanks "I said. "Oh.. You're new here. Nice to meet you. I'm Otomi Mayura " mayura said. "Nice to meet you too in real life... Well... I'm Yuuki Mayuri. " I said. Yes I know you might be thinking is yuuki an Indian name? No! It's not but what should I do I know they won't be able to pronounce it. So I said I'm Yuuki Mayuri. "We'll go out to show mayuri chan Japan and buy her a few new clothes. "Benio said. "It will be a great pleasure if you join us Otomi san "I said.

End of Chapter 3