Chapter - 18 Missing?

Benio's P. O. V

"Hoi! " Mayuri said while plating.

"Mayuri chan what are you doing?! " I said shocked to see her at this hour.

"Ahh.. Just making something to eat you see.." she replied. "Well... Have a bath! The dinner will be ready in few moments! "

(...next day..)

I woke up it is 7 am! I rushed down to the training hall (I don't remember what they call it). Mayuri was sitting quietly. I wandered why she is like that? I went near her. She was holding a yellow talisman?? I never saw it before.

"Mayu chan what's it? "I asked. She turned around a little bit shocked.

"Ahh.. So it's you Benio? You scared me " she sighed. "This talismans are given to me by Arima sama. He told me to use it when it's necessary... I don't know what it does though.. Do you? " she asked looking at me hoping to get an answer.

"Hmm... I am afraid I do" I said in a very low tone almost impossible for someone to here. "Well I need to talk about this with Rokuro and the others first. "

"Okay! " she said cheerfully while looking at the ceiling. "I want to go home someday" she said in a low tone. With a smile on her face. "I wonder how my parents and my brother doing. I miss my friends. " She closed her eyes and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "So let's get to training" she said as she stretched her arms out and stood up. I nodded.

No one's p.o.v

After training for half of the day. They decided to end there training here. Mayuri said that she wanted to have a walk and went out.

She was sitting under a bridge looking at her reflection in the pond. She imagined her face changing into a Demon Queen. But for her surprise the reflection of her in the water did changed. She jumped up in fear.

She went close to the pond and stared at her demonic reflection. For some reason she started crying. The bloody tear fell from her cheeks in the pond. She had no idea why her reflection was like that and her tears red. Suddenly a huge black demonic hand came out of the pond and drag her into the pond.

She felt her body vanishing and her soul being eaten. She had tears in her eyes. Her memories flashed before her eyes and finally she could see herself dying. "Why....me..?.. " were her last words.

In the Twin Star Residence ~

Rokuro and Benio were worried because Mayuri hadn't returned yet. They decided to look for her. But couldn't find her. At last they went to the Head Exorcist for help. All the exorcist were helping in finding Mayuri.

"If she falls in the wrong hand. We won't survive. Do your best to find our White Demon Queen! " they ordered.

Author's Note

I'm so so so sorry readers for not updating for months. I was busy in my own world. Not being able to gather time to write things. You can hate me for that. I'm sorry. But from now I'll start to update my story regularly. Thank you 💞