Chapter - 9 "The White Demon Queen"

Mayuri - "Knock Knock. Open the door! " I reached home from Yuka's house. Benio opened the door.

Benio - "Mayuri chan we are not going to do training today okay. The dinner will be ready in any moment. Go have a bath and come to the the dining room. "

Mayuri - "Hey Benio I want to ask you somet.... " wait Benio said like nothing actually happened. If I ask her now to tell me about the incident she might won't tell me or later... Maybe later but if I ask now...

Benio - "Mayuri chan what are you thinking about? "

Mayuri - "Oh nothing actually "

Benio (looking curious) - "Well something you wanna tell or ask me?"

Mayuri - "I'll tell you later. "

After dinner

Should I ask them now about the incident? Hmm... Maybe I should...

Rokuro - "Mayuri we want to talk with you about something "

Oh great!

Mayuri - "Oh nice. I also wanted to ask you something. Well you say first"

Rokuro - "Well about your first fight. Do you remember what happened after you defeated the kegares? "

Mayuri - "Well actually after defeating that big kegare the last thing I remember is I was in the hospital bed when I woke up. And nothing else. "

Benio - "Then you wanna know what happened "

Both of them are looking like they are really depressed and tired.

Mayuri - "Yeah sure "

Rokuro - "Okay listen. After you defeated the big kegare. You turned to a White Demon Queen. "

Mayuri - "White Demon Queen?"

Benio - "Well that's the name for it. "

Mayuri - "Is this good or bad? "

Benio - "Obviously bad. "

I knew it! I knew it! I can never be good.

Rokuro - "Yet its good."

Mayuri - "Good?"

Benio - "Yes. The good thing is you didn't turned to a Destroyer Queen. Who is meant to destroy the world if the "Hajo " which is Rokuro is not able to do it. "

Rokuro - "You are strong in mind so you were able not to become the Destroyer Queen. "

Benio - "You fought it yourself without knowing what it is. We are so proud of you "

Rokuro - "It is said that according to make your mind weak. They show you some future or past sad scenes to make you feel really bad and lose your mind or something like that "

Mayuri - "Future or past scenes ? The thing I saw was out of this world. Something that can never happen. "
I smiled awkwardly I noticed. As I remember how terrible was that dream. I need to keep my mind strong.

Benio - "Well that sometimes happens maybe . Now go to sleep we need to train extra hard from tomorrow okay?"

Mayuri - " Okay Good night! "

In my bed room

So it was it. And I thought something really bad happened. Btw it's nothing to feel bad about. But from now on I need to keep my mind more strong. From the day I met the twin stars for the first time. I'm having this kind of dreams should I tell them? Or maybe I'll tell later. Right now I need to sleep.

The end of Chapter 9