Percy 14

"Alright my boy, take a break! You do much more around a camp that is self-sufficient than I do! You need a break." Chiron declared at 6:00 in the morning when I was doing my workout. "Huh? Chiron are you alright? Percy will be here any day! I can't leave now!" I refused. "Exactly, Caspian! He will be here and once he is, you will be more stressed than you are now. Everyone needs a break now and then. I refuse to see you have a mental breakdown. Now, I want you to pack a bag and meet me back at the Big House. Otherwise, I will inform Lady Aphrodite. She proposed this idea anyway."

"Wait, wait, wait. Lady Aphrodite proposed this? Even more reason for me not to go!" I denied again and Chiron rolled his eyes. I goggled at him. This was Chiron. He never did such a teenager thing! "Percy, Caspian. All the gods agreed that the campers can be taken care of by themselves for a week and a half. If we need something, we have iris-messaging. Just go! Meet me at the Big House in thirty minutes or I'll send the Aphrodite cabin after you!" Chiron yelled and galloped away. I shook my head and walked to my cabin. I quickly packed some random clothes and miscellanous chotskis. 

"So, where am I even going?" "Ahh, that will be decided by-" A bright flash of pink came out of nowhere and I mentally groaned at the smell of perfume. "ME! Ready for the best vacation ever? I really think I should be nick-named the vacation goddess. Ooooh that'll be fun! But, you know what will be better? If you could come with me! Because I know we would totally have fun! Oooooh I'm just-"

"APHRODITE!" I yelled out loud. Aphrodite jumped at my voice and looked a little taken aback. "Thank you. now, can I just know where I'm going?" "Ugh. Well, fine. Just go ahead and rain on my parade. Here. One ticket to and from Athens, Greece. Why Athens? I have no idea. Everyone just voted it. Enjoy!" Aphrodite soon flashed out leaving me staring at the tickets.

"Well, I guess you are going to Greece! Ahh, I miss my hometown. No, Perseus, I will not go in your place. You know I cannot leave unless it is an emergency. Be careful by the way. I know there are many ancient monsters still alive in Greece. Well, come along. I will have Argus drop you off at the Airport." I nodded numbly. There was no way I'd actually enjoy this so-called vacation. How wrong I would be I would only know later.