Chapter 30

It's been weeks after that whole ordeal and I've barely spoken to Adam. There were those occasional text messages I've replied to, saying that I'm okay and that I need time. Adam's been sweet and has been coming to my house everyday but I rarely let him inside. Whenever I don't invite him in, he's outside playing some music loud enough for me to hear, the romantic part is that he plays music that we used to listen to in high school. The only bad part about this is that the neighbours complain from the music being too loud, once the cops came over and Adam used his celebrity status to get him out of the situation. And there are days where we would od some idle chit chat while drinking coffee(he brings Starbucks, such a coffee addict) and I'd avoid relationship topics. Occasionally, he would bring the "Us" topic but I quickly change it and I notice Adam's frown that he tries so hard to conceal but I know him better than that.

The social media has been talking about Adam and Behati's split, asking why they broke up when they were the "perfect" couple, which is bullsh*t! I remember one day where Adam and I were watching a movie together in my living room, and I told him no funny business, strictly friends. Popping in a disc, I chose a romantic movie just to torture Adam, yet I secretly knew that he loves these kind of movies but won't admit it. "Jane Eyre" was playing and I was really into the movie and at the credits, wads of tissue paper were on the floor and Adam was comforting me by wrapping me in a bear hug. Times like this were memorable and I miss the non-playboy Adam. We made out a little bit before it went too far, and that was then that I decided to give into this relationship. Today's the day, I will tell him the good news.

Adam's 1967 Mustang rolled onto my driveway and it was in slow motion, when he got out in one swift moment and he just looked so photogenic at that moment. I was jealous of how he can make anything ugly look hot on him. He walked over to me with that award winning smile and his cute dimples showed. "Hey babe! What made you decide to call me? Usually you shut me out and I'm trying my as* off here," he said. I giggled, "Umm, come inside. I'll tell you why I called you. Did you bring the good stuff?" He quirked an eyebrow and realization dawned upon his face, "Yeah, I brought your favorite Starbucks drink! Got your daily fix as you can say. I've created another coffee addict monster, oh no!" I pouted and lightly hit his shoulder, "You can go back then, since I'm this proclaimed 'monster'." His smile turned into a frown, "Ams, I didn't mean to upset you! Sh*t! I'm sorry. " I just laughed at him and he pushed me inside with a mischievous glint, aww crap. 

Handing me a coffee, we sat on the cream couch and I took a sip of heaven. "I've came to realization that this break is not necessary because I love you too much." Adam looked like he was about to cry, I wondered why at first but realized that I sound like I'm breaking up with him. Dammit! "No I'm not breaking up with you! Shit! It's quite the opposite really, because I want to get back together again! God dammit Adam, just come over here and fuc*in' kiss me already!" He smiled, "I don't need to be told twice babe!" We kissed and kissed, then our clothes were off. You can guess what happened next. We were panting on the floor and were drenched with a mixture of each other's sweat. "Wow, I forgot how great you are at sex! You better be prepared baby, because there's more where that's coming from. We are never leaving your bed!" i was scared of Adam wearing me out but this is 'happy sex', so I don't mind. Not one bit.

A/N:

I'm really sorry like always but I've finally found inspiration, but at the most horrible time. I have finals coming up and I won't be able to post till summer break starts, might have a random update, not sure! Keep reading! Please don't lose faith in this book! Fan, vote, and comment! It influences me to write more! thnx! <3 -E