Chapter 6: Stutter

Beep,beep! I glance at the clock and it was 7:30 am! SHIT! I nudge Adam and tell him we're going to be late for school. He just acted like it was still the weekend and face planted on the pillow, I just ignored that and changed/wash up. After I finish, I toss Adam some clothes to change in to and made him get up. After Adam was finished, we run to his car and he sets the key in place, making the engine roar. He steps on the gas peddle and ZOOM! We arrived at the school with a minute to spare, and I kiss him goodbye. Ever since Adam and I started dating, I've been falling a little behind with work, like now I start daydreaming about Adam and his complexity during school. I still get A's on tests, quizzes, and homework but I've just been not paying attention. All I do is picture Adam's sweet smile, his sunglasses and the sun kissing his skin while I feel the warmth of our skins touching.

Adam's POV:

In English, I started writing some new lyrics for the band. But, they're really personal. They're mostly about Amy and I just love her. That's what I need to do, I need to reassure her that I love her and I won't ever leave her or break her heart. This new feeling feels so good and different, I've never felt this love before. She will always be loved, wow that sounds like a catchy title, they both sound nice. Hmm, she will be loved and this love, has a nice ring to it.

Finally it was lunch, I can't wait to see Amy! I visit her friends at the lunch table and see Jane who grabs me away and takes me to a secret hallway, where no one could see us. "Um, what do you want?" Jane starts attacking my lips, and I didn't want to give in but I soon did. A tear escaped and ran down my cheek, I shove her away from me and told her that it wouldn't work and I love Amy. Jane and I had a brief fling one night, before Amy popped up. Jane shouts, "She's gonna know soon and you're going to crawl back to me." I knew that might happened but I want to be with Amy for as long as I could, until I was revealed. We walked back to the lunch table and I hugged Amy, and kissed her on the lips.

Amy's POV:

I saw Adam and Jane walking back together, that's strange, they don't share any classes that I'm aware of. It kinda pisses me off how they're always with each other, I never know how to react to this, I want to talk to Adam about that but I don't want to sound like an overly attached girlfriend. I played it cool, and Adam sits beside me and kisses me on the lips. That's new, usually he pecks me on the cheek or something, whatever Jane did, I thank her for it! After we finished lunch, Adam was playing with his guitar and started singing lovely tunes. He told me that he was going to write a song about me, but I doubt it. But we were cut short when the bell rang, we had to go to 5 period.

When school ended, I open my locker and wow it's pretty boring, I should put pictures of me, Adam, and friends for a change. Adam hugs me from behind and nibbles on my neck, it's all pleasure at first for me but it can last a long time. He asked if I wanted to do something after school, before tutor. I told him that I wanted to grab a quick bite at In-N-Out, since I forgot to pack my lunch. We drove there and went through the drive-thru, to order milkshakes, burgers, and fries. Took the bags of food straight to my house and ate it in my room. All you could hear was us munching. "Oh my god! This is so fuckin' good! I want to marry this!" Adam laughs at it, "But, what about me?" "Forget about you, this burger gives me more pleasure than you will." He took that as a challenge and tossed me on the bed and had a devilish smirk, "Challenge accepted." He started from my forehead, to my lips, neck, and then my stomach. I had to stop him at some point or he was going to undress me. But, it felt so good and I've been yearning for this moment but I don't know if I'm ready for it. "Stop Adam, I can't." He stops and kisses my lips and holds my face in the palm of his hands, "It's okay, I'll wait, besides I want to be your first." Wow him being my first? I wouldn't mind that at all, I can wait but I'm not sure if he can wait. I threw away our wrappers and other garbage, and started our lesson. As usual, Adam tries to dissuade me from everything, he's like my Kryptonite. But when we were making out, it was different, he used his tongue to enter my mouth without permission and it was really passionate, like I could feel him meaning it. He takes a breather and rests his forehead on mine and looked at me, straight in the eyes, "Amy, I am so glad to have met you, you are my everything. If I've never met you, I would have been a wreck and I am so thankful for being with you. This is really hard for me to say and it's my first time, but here it goes." I wait impatiently with my pleading eyes, and he looked like he was stuttering on his words. "I-I-I-Lo-lo-love-YOU!" Tears streaming down my face and turning as red as a tomato, I kissed him so hard and replied, "I love you too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry that the "I love you" sounds cheesy, but you can't really make those times more unique from that.

So, please tell me in the comments on when I should update these. I was thinking about updating once a week, but if you prefer something else, please write in the comments! Vote & fan if you like, no big deal, but it would mean a lot to me! :D Thanks! -E