[Teen, Age: Hello] Jun

He walked down the road as he saw a glimpse of brown turn the corner. Maybe. Just maybe. This could be his chance... to get to know her. A warm smile crept up his lips. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pull it back down. The thought of a possibility to finally talk to her was stuck in his brain. He held a small black notebook to his chest as he smiled like a fool. A notebook wherein his secrets and feelings were kept locked in, away from the world... and her.

He turned the corner and he saw that same girl. He could feel his heart pumping in his chest. He was afraid. What if she would reject him? What if she'd think he was weird?

He took a deep breath. He needed to do this. He couldn't keep holding back and procrastinating of this day. But is this ironic heart of his something he should follow?

He didn't want to hide anymore. He wanted to be friends with her. Maybe more than that, but that wouldn't happen if he would only sit at the back, watching from a distance.

A picture of her entered his mind. She was sitting on her usual desk, which was a few seats away from him. She She was smiling as she talked and laughed among her small group of friends, her eyes curving a bit as her smile grew wider. Her beautiful hair was let loose and her cheeks had a slight glow to them. A warm and fuzzy feeling settled in his stomach as he couldn't stop grinning to himself.

He should do this. He wants this. He really does. If he didn't, he'd probably regret it. This is he chance.

He saw her walking slowly in the distance. He quickened his pace as he got closer and closer to her. His heart was in danger right now but he didn't stop. He wanted to be friends with her. Friends. Wouldn't that be nice.

🎶 I want to say hello. I want to say hello. 🎶

The nearer he got, the more doubtful he was. Everything seemed perfect thinking about it, yet what if everything wasn't exactly what he thought? His feet kept moving. He was doubtful but somehow his legs kept on walking. And soon enough, he was only a few feet away from her. Worries started to creep in some more.

Before he could turn back, however, it seems as if she noticed someone following her.

She turned her head with curious eyes. Upon seeing him, a surprised yet happy smile appeared on her face causing millions of butterflies to flutter around in his stomach.

That smile.

"Jun?" She asked and he forced himself to nod in reply as he felt his body grow rigid.

She knows his name. He could feel fireworks starting to light up inside him. His hands gripped his backpack straps tightly as he tried his best to look confident.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." He gave her a small bow.

As she stood there, he couldn't help but still feel awed at how beautiful she could be on a normal day. Just like when they saw each other yesterday... oh wait no... he was the only one who saw her.

🎶 We saw each other yesterday, oh no, I'm the only one who saw you. 🎶

"Umm... Do you want to get some lunch and coffee together? And maybe a movie?" He said. Confidence rushed through him. His intention was to sound cool, and it seemed as if he had done just that. It did surprise him that he was speaking comfortably to her. As if they had been talking for ages.