New Years Kiss

"Come on Y/N. We never do anything on New years. Now we have friends and a party we were invited to. We cant just sit here. Lets go have some fun." Your bestfriend/crush Wyatt complained flopping on your couch. He really wanted to go to the New Years Party his friend Finn was throwing. Finn was really popular, so there would be a lot of kids from school there.

"I don't know. What do we wear? How do we act? All this stuff we don't know about because we haven't been to any parties." You replied.

"Its just a party. Your overthinking it."

"I always do." You paused, glancing over at Wyatt and instantly giving in as soon as your saw his face,  "Fine." You smiled. "Go home and get ready." he hopped up excitedly and raced out you door. You laughed before grabbing your phone and texting your friend Jaden what to wear. He said it was a more dressy party, so you needed to wear something nice.

    You got ready and soon Wyatt was there to pick you up

    You got ready and soon Wyatt was there to pick you up. When you saw him he looked HOt. Like damn. He's a snack. When he saw you, you saw something change in his eyes.

          Wyatt

   When Y/N opened the door, I was blown away. She looked stunning. An absolute angel. Right now I wished I could kiss her. Tell her how much I liked her. How I wished we weren't just friends, but she liked Jaeden right? That would just ruin everything between us. I couldn't lose what we had. Even if it wasn't everything I wanted, at least it was something.

    "W-wow you look nice," I stuttered. A blush creeped onto her face.

   "Right back at ya. Ready?"

   "Ya lets go." She shut the door and walked to my car.

            Y/N

  Y'all got to the party, and walked into the house crowded with kids from our school, dressed to the nines and dancing and sipping alcohol. You gripped onto Wyatt's arm so you didn't get lost in the crowd. If he noticed, he didn't let on. You guys quickly found your friends. "You two want any drinks?" Jack asked.

"Ya. Sure." Wyatt replied. Jack handed you your drink. You looked at it before thinking screw it and taking a drink. It was good. You spent the rest of the night dancing with Wyatt and your friends. It wasn't the most crazy party because it was a more formal New Years Party, but it was still really fun.

    Finally the time came when Finn turned on his huge tv, and people crowded into the living room to watch the ball drop. "5,4,3,2,1" People chanted. Then it was like slow motion. You was smiling and laughing, chanting facing Sophia and Jaeden, then you felt someone grab your waist and spin you around. You look up into the eyes of Wyatt Oleff for a moment, and then people screamed, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!" and he smashed his lips onto yours.

     Fire works were bursting outside, but you didn't need them because when your lips were connected you had your very own. Your body was lit up by electricity from his arm that was wrapped around you waist holding you close to him, and he was bursting with the sparks that swirled right through him from the touch of your arms holding the back of his neck.

     It would have been the perfect kiss, but Sophia and Jaeden who were also sharing a New Years kiss bumped into you, causing you two to fall over, you landing on top of him. You laughed with him as he sat up, you not moving and ending up straddling him before drawing your eyes back to his. You kissed him again, this one deeper then before, bringing back the fireworks an electricity. Your lips moved in sync as if they were made fore each other. The missing halves of a whole. You stayed that way for a couple minutes just lost in each other. Finally he pulled away leaving both of you breathless.

"Wow. Just Wow." He smiled, staring at you.

You hugged him before whispering, "Let's go home." He nodded before helping you up. "We're out guys." You said, hugging everyone goodbye.

    "Use protection!" Finn yelled as you exited the house holding onto Wyatt's arm. He laughed as he opened the car door for you. You got in and soon y'all were driving down the road. You smiled at Wyatt. "Do you like me?"

   He stared at you, and looking into his eyes, you didn't need an answer. But he answered it anyway. "Ya. I have for a while now. I thought you liked Jaeden, so I didn't want to say anything."

   "I like you too." He looked at me gleefully.

   "Good because that kiss was amazing." There was a small silence as he pulled into your driveway. You both got out and stood at your door. "Hey Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?" Wyatt asked grabbing both of you hands in his.

    "Yes. I would love to." You smiled before planting a small kiss on Wyatt's perfect lips. "Goodnight Wy." You let you hands slip from his and walked inside, leaving a smiling Wyatt on your doorstep thinking about how lucky he was and how good that New Years kiss was.