Surprise!!!

No ones POV-
It has been 3 months since the dance. Mylee and Jack got back together and Jillian gave up on trying to get Jack's attention. Jack knows that Mylee is a big fan of Stranger Things so he has a surprise for her the coming up weekend.
It was Friday and Mylee was super excited.
Mylee-"Jackkkkkkkkk!!!!"
Jack-" yeaaaaaaa?"
Mylee-" when do I get to see the surprise?"
Jack-" well we leave tonight!"
Mylee-"wait? You mean we are going to somewhere?"
Jack-" yes" :)
School was finally over and Jack and Mylee walked out together.
Jack-"pack your bags for clothes to last the weekend and I'll pick you up at your house at
5"
Mylee-" ok" Mylee gives Jack a kiss on the cheek and runs off to her car.

*skip getting ready*

Mylee's POV-
Jack came and picked me up from my house. His mom drove us to the airport?
Me-"why are we at the airport?"
Jack-" surprise?"
Me-" well..I️ still don't know the actual surprise"
Jack-" oh yeah..we are going to Atlanta, Georgia! I'm taking you to see the set of Stranger Things and to see the cast!"
We were at our gate about to board the plane.
Me-"OMG JACK REALLY?!?!? OMGOMG JACK YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I️ LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!" Tears of joy started to form in my eyes.
Jack- "Don't cry! I️'d do anything for you!"

_____________________________

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR KATIE CAUSE WHY NOT? ITS AROUND 2AM HERE AND IM WIDE AWAKE!!!

Chao Chao Chickees ❤️