Butterflies

Mylee's POV-
The rest of the class was boring. I️ wasn't even paying attention, I️ was to busy thinking about Jack. The bell rang for lunch and I️ was going to ask Jack if he wanted to sit by me at lunch....
Me- " hey Jack?"
Jack- "yeah?"
Me- "you wanna sit by me and my friends at lunch? But I️ mean you don't have-"
Jack- "I️ would love to!"
Me- " ok I'll walk with you to our lockers so we can put our stuff up"
Jack and I found out that his locker is the empty one under mine! I️ had to help him get it open, which I️ usually do for most of my friends.... Jack grabbed his lunch box and I️ grabbed mine, then we headed to the cafeteria.

Jack's POV-
I️m really glad I️ became friends with Mylee. She's really nice, sweet, and kinda pretty....
Oh god, I️m starting to like a girl!!! (cringey)
I️ just really hope her friends like me...

No one's POV-

Mylee-  " Hey guys, is it ok if Jack sits with us?"
Katie- "OF COURSE GIRL!"
Katie wiggles her eyebrows at Mylee. Mylee mouthed her to stop, but Katie just laughed.
Ashley- "So, why did you move to this small town?"
Jack-" oh I️ just want to live a peaceful life without all the drama. I️ always lived in a big city and I️ got tired of it, so did my parents.."
Mylee-" we'll I️m happy you moved here!"
Katie and Ashley-"Me too!"
Jack-" Thanks"

Jack's POV-
Im soooooo happy Mylee's friends like me! Mylee told me about how she has a twin sister but that she is sick. She also told me the bad people to not hang out with. Then, she asked for my schedule. I️ gave it to her and she gasped.
Mylee-" you have the exact same schedule as me!!! But, why weren't you in science?"
Jack-" we had a meeting with the principal"
Mylee-" ha! Well, it looks like we'll be stuck together...."
Jack-" haha, yeah!"
I️m so happy that I'll be with mylee in every class.....

Mylee's POV-
IM SO HAPPY!!!! I'll be with Jack in every class. I️m starting to like him. It's just-......
His smile.....gives me butterflies.....
________________________________

I️ know it's very cringey but oh 🐳!!! Well thanks for reading ❤️
"Chao Chao Chickees" -Christina Marie