♥5♥

{~~~~ Jung (You) POV}:

Meanwhile, after having a talk with Jessica, I decided to go to the mall. To pick up the outfits for the fashion show. But when I walked out of the building, I accidentally ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry..!" I quickly apologized.

"Aish.... It's al-"

The guy got up and dusted the dirt, off his pants. He slowly looked up and my eyes widen in surprise. The same guy I met earlier, Jungkook.

"You! You again?" I half-shouted, taking a few steps back.

"Oh hey... It's you again. Do you work here?" Jungkook asked, taking a few steps towards you.

"It's my family company. Now, I don't want to talk to you. So I'm leaving to somewhere." I said, before passing by him.

Suddenly, he grabbed wrist and pulled me towards him. But my back was pressed against his chest. He was back-hugging me. I tried to get out of his hold, but he held me tighter.

"Let me take you. Huh?" He whispered into my ear.

HIs breath gave me chills and shivers. I let out a soft sigh and rolled my eyes.

"No thank you, but I can go myself." I suggested, still trying to get out of his hold.

"Why?? I won't hurt you." Jungkook said

I scoffed and elbowed him in the stomach. He groaned and loosened his hold of me. I took a few steps forward and turned back to look at him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't go with players or guys like you." I gave him a light smile.

"Aish... Just let me take you for once." Jungkook slowly stood up, still in pain.

"No thanks." I said, looking un-interested.

Iturned back and started walking away. The mall wasn't that far, since the fashion company was just a few blocks away. So I just entered the mall and searched around the area for the clothing store that Sica unnie told me about. Finally I saw the store and smiled to myself. I walked into the store and met with the manager. After a while, I had some help. There was a lot of clothes and other kinds of fabrics. I was the last person to enter my company building. 

"Oh, I'm sorry.!" A guy apologized.

I was busy with my phone as I was walking, that I didn't see that person. But I landed on my bottom and I was quite in pain.

"It's okay. Its my fault that I didn't see you." I said, slowly standing up.

I rubbed my bottom a little because of the pain. But when I lifted my head to look at the guy, I froze. It was a guy, that I was really close with. I almost stumbled back from shock and turned out to be speechless.

"J-Jongup..?" I whispered his name. 

"_______?" He mumbled.