第5章

" hii jiyeon ! so how's your first class here ?? " jennie exclaimed as she arrived at the canteen and then sat beside me with the others .

i shifted myself from eating and then looked at her with giving her a fake smile " its fine " i said .

" ahh alright! so i heard that we're in the same class for arts ! im so excited!" she added .

" really ? thats good " i replied .

as she continues to talk about things together with the others , my eyes suddenly was found looking at some group of people was entering the canteen .

all of them seems to have pairs . when will me .

" earth to jiyeon ?? are you even listening? " she said then followed where was my eyes looking at .

" oh them , you must been wondering who are they .. " she added .

i then snapped myself and instantly looked at her .

" they are called the vamps . sounds like those british rock band but they're different "

" im still not pretty sure why they called them selves that "

" probably cuz they look like vampires ? HAHA ok thats not funny .. like theres no vampires in his world lol what bullshit is that rite " she mutters

" oh you see that blonde haired couple ? its park jimin and song anna , they have been the hottest couple in the school yet wasn't really friendly to everyone. they're that kind of sassy couple. they are those type of silent couple but was actually pretty sweet to each other " she explained.

 they are those type of silent couple but was actually pretty sweet to each other " she explained

" the next row is tha duo . they're irene and wendy .. they are like sisters but from different moms . the most weird thing is , they are like black and white .. i mean like ying and yang ? you know that ?? its not like they're something like that but .. irene never really wears anything except for black . people thought her as an emo but she isnt . and wendy always wears white . like everyday they would wear the same colour with different styles. yet they really have high qualities fashion sense . they always looked like they are going to the fashion show instead of classes . i envy "

" but there's this one time they actually like switch places or something where irene is wearing white and wendy is wearing black and that shocked us all"

" both of them seems like to be interested with this one guy called kim taehyung... he's someone looked near to this group but i dont really know him well though .. they once fought because of him "