第2章

it has been always a good life for me , till my brother died .

why is it so hard ? for me and my parents . we never really felt how is it to lose someone ..

i was the younger one in the family , used to be the one they always gave me things and stuffs while they didn't really cared about my brother i guess ?
since he is older than me .

yet he still treats me so good even he is jealoused sometimes.

he was claimed dead after a few days not coming home by the police . that was the most stupid thing that has been spoken by the police.

why would they say such things like he's dead when there are none evidences that shows he died .

they didn't even found his dead body yet .

" I felt lonely " i cried while was looking through the frames at the wall.

" Jiyeonnie? honey , are you okay ..?" out of nowhere, suddenly that mother of mine walked in my room .

i wiped my tears and then was seated at the edge of my bed while holding that frame of mine . she sighed " It's okay jiyeon ,, we all miss him " she said eventhough that doesn't help at all .

" do we really need to leave this place ?? i dont think that im used to it with that kind of cold , rainy weather in busan " i exclaimed.

she sighed again , "yes honey , we can't live here . after what happen to your brother... i couldn't bare living here anymore " she explained .

" then why isn't dad not going to busan mom ?? " i asked . " about your dad .., he had some tasks here . he is still on the case about your brother ,, his body is still lost . you know how's your father right ?? he will never feel relax if he still didn't found your brother's dead body"

" w-what ?? why is dad handling that case ??! he promised me to not ! because it's dangerous for him to be there mom ! he promised me ... " i said as a tear slipped to my cheeks .

" but jiyeon, he's the chief of this place ! you should understand that if he needed to handle the case ! " she replied .

I woke up from my bed dramatically as i was disbelif, " no , he need to get out from that place ! " i exclaimed before grabbing my coat and was about to go out from that house .

" KANG JIYEON ! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING ! YOU STILL HAVE A LOT TO PACK " she replied in a angry tone while holding one of my wrist and to not let me go .

i pulled my wrists from her hardly ,
" IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT DAD !" i said and with that i left that house.

i know that it was the most stupidest decision that i had ever done . i know that it had probably hurt my mother feelings , but i had to do it for the best .

they never know what i've seen in my dreams , even it's just a dream . i really have so many bad feelings towards it .