第7章

I coughed badly away all the pain that its inside my lungs . lately , i have been so sick . more like having a bad cold or fever .

It's been a week since i am sick and also a week since dad didn't came home . mom said that he went back to our old place cuz they have finally found some couple of new things from the cases .

or perhaps he was just stressed of me .

besides, it has been so weird ever since i have been sick . i kept on seeing my brother in my dreams. probably its just that i missed him or just , its a hint that showing he's finally living in peace now .

Its been so cold outside , maybe its just im still not used to it with the cold weather here ..

" oh finally out from that room honey ?" mom exclaimed from the kitchen as i went down to watch the tv . i have been only sleeping inside my room so its probably time for me to freshen up a little .

i kept on silent as i wasn't into the mood that time but then i broke the silence as i suddenly remembers something.

" mom .. what would you feel if im the one missing and not my brother? " i asked .

she then stopped herself from chopping the onions and looked at me .

" why would you say that ? of course i would feel anxious about it .. " she  replied .

she then approaches me and sat beside me while trying to make me comfortable.

" jiyeon, i know that you miss your brother. i miss him too ... but in life , we should always accept that everybody only stays temporary in this world . we shall move on and always keep him in our hearts forever" she exclaimed

"but what if he's still alive "
i said .

she then sighed " if he does , i just hoped that we'll meet him soon " she said and then hugged me .

" oh by the way , your cute friend came yesterday.. but you're sleeping so he didn't want to disturb you so he –"

i then cutted her words " who ? is it jaehyun you mean ? hh mom can you stop calling him my cute friend" i mutters .

she then chuckles " well he is cute .. he suits to be with you "

" he's just a friend momm .. i didn't even know him well yet okayy ?? "

" but he seems to cared about you .. he came yesterday cuz he was worried about you ... he said that he havent seen you around the town so he's afraid you went into the woods and was lost again " she replied .

i sighed " hhh alrite mom that's enough of him ... ill just meet him soon ... " i said and was about to went back to my room

" hey ! where are you going honey ! im not finished yet .. you should have a boyfriend jiyeonnnn "

" im still young mom ughh .. ill think of it later " i said and then rolled my eyes .