INFINITY WAR RANT (SPOILER ALERT)

⚠️SPOILER ALERT ⚠️
•Proceed with caution.
•if anyone has nothing to do and would like to talk about IW. I'll gladly rant with u (not that anyone probably would)
•DEM FEELS
y o u h a v e b e e n w a r n e d.

-
-
-

OK, SO let's AGREE ON ONE THING, THE MOVIE WAS BOMBASS AMAZING. In terms of directing, acting, costume, effects and the plot.

But we can also agree on another thing. IM NOT OKAY. THIS MOVIE HAD BROKE ME. THANOS HAD ALREADY RIPPED MY HEART OUT AND BREAK IT INTO A BILLION PIECES. WHO TOT IT WOULD BE OK TO KILL OFF MY CHILDREN? *screeches*

If there weren't any jokes in this movie I would be crying for dem 2 hours and 40 min straight-

Let's talk about the sacrifices they made...

• Loki had to choose between the tesseract or his brother and he tried to play it out as if he doesn't care. He failed and gave over the tesseract over to Thanos.

• Vision has an infinity stone in his head and believes that HE should be destroyed if the stone can't be safely removed from his body. Wanda doesn't want to and they thought going to Wakanda could help.

• Doctor Strange told Iron Man and Spidey that he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice them to save the universe.

• Gamora told Thanos where the soul stone was to save Nebula.

• Thanos sacrificed Gamora for the soul stone.

• Vision is then killed off by Wanda but Wanda has to watch as Thanos brought him back to life just to kill him once again.

Loki saved his brother, Thanos got a stone.

Vision sacrificed himself and they failed. Thanos got another stone.

Doctor Strange sacrificed the stone for Iron Man. Thanos got another stone.

Gamora told Thanos where the soul stone was. Once again, Thanos gets a stone.

Peter Quill couldn't control himself and f-cked up. They could've gotten the gauntlet. They didn't.

Thanos sacrificed Gamora for the soul stone.
(But unlike the others, he probably would do it again if he had to) (we are still unsure of his feelings ok?)

My point is- THEY ALL LOVE ONE ANOTHER. They risked the entire universe for one person.

Spiderman wasn't supposed to be on that ship but he was anyways. He wants to help Tony Stark.

How many people would you sacrifice for your own friends?

And then this question appeared- "Are you prepared for the cost?"

THEY SACRIFICED THEIR STONES FOR THEIR FRIENDS.

But guess what? THEY DIED ANYWAYS. THEY FAILED TO DO WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO. SAVE THEIR LOVED ONES.

If one or two people could've been sacrificed, maybe they would still be alive.

Next, let's talk about how brutal it was killing off Peter Parker.

If y'all hadn't known already, I've been a big fan of Spidey since I was 7/8.

So we know he was 16/17

He was probably in his sophomore-junior years of high school. He hadn't went to prom yet. He had barely experienced life yet. Probably no girlfriends yet because Liz didn't count. He was supposed to be that dorky kid who will go to a good university, struggle with some studies, build legos, eat instant noodles, hang out with some friends. He never got the chance to be a normal teenager with teenager problems. No, he chose to be a hero and risked his life. A job which wasn't supposed to be for a child. He could've taken a different career path. He wasn't supposed to (Disintegrate)die. He was supposed to continue his life as a normal teen. BUT NOOOOO, Marvel  just had to kill him off-  IK HE'S COMING BACK OK BUT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL CHANGE HIM FOREVER.

Do you notice that Peter Parker's death (Disintegrated) scene took longer than most of the others. The cause of this? His Spidey sense knew about this. It's literally informing him that his body is tearing itself part by part. It's probably trying to heal it causing the process to become longer.

"I don't feel so well." Peter knew it was gonna happen to him too. He didn't want it to happen but what could he do. When he lost his energy and clutched Tony as if his life depended on it? He was just a scared boy who didn't want to die.

Tony wanted to save him but he knew he couldn't. Maybe Peter felt like he was disappointing Tony in some sort of way. Maybe he thought he could've helped more or maybe listened to him and just stay as a friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Maybe he felt sorry because he couldn't stay alive or because he had to die in front of him.

"If you die, I feel like that's on me."

That line in Spider-Man homecoming probably was on Peter's mind as he died. He didn't want to burden anyone. Not because of him.

"I cant be a friendly neighborhood spiderman if there's no neighborhood."

YOU CAN'T BE A FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN IF THERE IS NO SPIDERMAN BOI.

And that one line.

"I don't want to go."

Yeh, my eyes just burst into tears when that happened. I was trying so hard not to cry, I've failed.

Off with the depressing scenes, let's talk about Stan Lee's cameo or how badass Thor, Groot and Rocket was. Or the fact that Shuri deserves more screen time. Or the confusing feelings of Thanos. Or the fact that YOU CAN CUT HANDS OFF WITH DEM PORTALS?

Mr Wong could've cut Thanos' hand with the gauntlet off and saved us a lot of tears smh. The fact that Steve thought Groot was introducing himself and he literally replied with "I am Steve Rogers." With no confusion in his face whatsoever.

Or the fact that I didn't know Thor was 1500 years old-

Or that one line that Mantis said "Take Names Kick Ass."

....

IM STILL BROKEN. I AM SCARRED. I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS MOVIE AND IT TORE ME APART. *sobs uncontrollably*

Excuse me while I find myself some chocolates.

Cella ish out-