Some important notes//Bullying

I just read some bully story where a girl took her life because of abuse/rape/bullies and I find that sickening. You basically just dedicated your life to ruin other's lives, sometimes even cause them MORE problems than what they already had.

How does it benefit you? Does it give you happiness, to see people suffer and cry. Does it give you a feeling of satisfaction that you just made their life a living hell because that's just disgusting. I don't know why you do it, maybe jealousy, or your own problems at home. But it's just WRONG to take it out on someone who's probably dealing the same problems as you are.

Bullying has become a sensitive topic as I had once been the victim and the doer. I bullied someone and that guilt is still in my conscience. Is it not in yours? Its sucked, it really do. If you had never felt it and you only did it, you wouldn't understand.

There's a line between jokes and offensive comments, jokes are funny, they make others laugh. Offensive comments are personal and they hurt. If you'd like to tell the truth, tell them but not rudely. Tell it as a critic. So they can fix that problem. But personally, I think you should just be yourself and if  someone tells you to change. You tell them, this is you, they don't like you, then they can go f*ck themselves because you ain't changing because of someone's dislike of your features that makes your beautiful unique self.

As a person I look up to said

"I'm here to argue today that beauty actually is "skin deep." So I've done some research, and I've learned that it is. When you get compliments from people who don't ordinarily compliment you. When people look at you differently. Packaging does matter. I wasn't pretty, then I was. This is a world where "pretty" seems better somehow. Which is too bad, but it's not debatable. However, I also learned that if you get swept up about what you are on the outside, you can lose who you are on the inside. Even though it is easy to be fooled by the beauty of the Trojan Horse, its real power comes from the army within. Intelligence, compassion, integrity, courage. That army is the real you. No matter what you look like. So, even though beauty may be skin deep, beauty is nowhere near as important as the army inside. And I'll try not to forget that. "

That arguement changed prespectives,(even though it came from a kid's show but who cares). My point is, don't let others push you around, they're not worth it. Don't do things for others, do it for yourself.