Dedication

This is for him.

Another work dedicated to him. I know he doesn't read my works and this won't fly to him. I don't care anymore, I want to vent this feelings and thoughts out and the only way I've got on my sleeves is this.

If ever, only if ever you are reading this, I want to say I'm a total nut and you deserve someone way better than me.

I know I have let you go, and that was once the worst decision I've made. Now, it's the best decision I have made which I did not have any regrets, not because I'm tired of you or I don't want you in my life anymore, rather, I want the best for you. I could try to be the best one but I don't want to force something.

Be with someone who could fill you with love and care. Be with someone who could give you the time and attention you deserve. Be with someone who could be your happy pill, someone who would let you see the beauty of life just by her smile. Be with someone who loves herself, someone who knows her worth and knows how to value it,  someone who won't leave you just because she has lost herself and not even you could find her. Be with someone who isn't like me.

The heaven was once with us, we did meet again. Serendipity will found its way. That time, everything was fine, everything's in place. Not forced, not compulsory. But there are some things, people that aren't meant to be together and I guess we are one of those.

I want you to be happy. And you being happy means you being drifted away from me, you having a world of your own without me in it.

I loved you. I love you. I will always do.