Uncertainty

Should I stay or should I let go? Are you the one I was yearning for or I was drowned in the thought that you're that 'the one' even though you aren't? Are we really meant to be together or did we just meet because the heaven only wants us to learn something from each other? Should I hurt you now and save you from the greater pain ahead if we would continue this or should I let you suffer in the pain I already know that was coming?

You once were my only surety but now, you are my uncertainty. I am well oriented that feelings do fade, that they do vanish through time but I do know that if you really love someone, you will choose to stay.

Sadly, I want to let go already. Not because I don't love you anymore but because I am not strong and willing enough to fight for our love.

Forsooth, I'm a coward writer, an irresponsible one—not having the guts to finish the story, our story, I once loved, so much. Leaving it as what it is without having the thought that it could be saved, that I could still continue it if I have the desire—the willingness.

The intensity of my love isn't the same as before but I loved you, I love you still, and I will always do.

Now, should I stay or should I let go?