8

'What's your relationship with that boy?' Wonwoo asked

'Nothing between us' Mingyu said

Before all this things happened, Mingyu and Wonwoo were childhood friends and when they got older, Mingyu started to have feelings for the other but Wonwoo rejected and got together with a famous dancer named Soonyoung, Wonwooand Soonyoung had a little fight (I didn't know which member I should pair Wonwoo with)

'You know I came back to Korea because of you' Wonwoo said

Why would he? After all that happens between them? Mingyu thought

'Can I ask why?'

Wonwoo got closer to Mingyu and wrapped his arms around Mingyu waist and leaned closer

'Don't you remember all those Friday nights we spent together?' Wonwoo said smirking

'That's was years ago' Mingyu said and took Wonwoo arm away from his waist

Mingyu then looked at Wonwoo with cold eyes and then he turned around and walked out of the room.

-

Minghao was already in Daehyun's room and after some minutes Daehyun came in with a bright smile.

'Today we are going out' Minghao said

'I can't, I'm not allowed to go out'

'Why?'

'My mom has always been over protective'

'Well, your mom isn't here so, let's just go out and have some fun'

It took some time before Daehyun agreed and they went out near the forest, they were on top of the jumping hill and they sat on a tray of deeds. It went fast and they could only hear laughter.

But they come to one of the jumps and the other brake broke now they just had to go all down.

Daehyun and Minghao both fall out of the tray and Minghao got up quickly, but Daehyun just was beside him not moving.

'D-Daehyun? Please wake up!'

Minghao shrugged Daehyun and he got worried, but after like 10 seconds Daehyun moved

'Tricked you!' Daehyun said as he laughed.

'Don't do that!' Minghao said

They laughed and talk, now they had a snow fight.

Mingyu was riding his horse and spotted Daehyun and Minghao playing in the snow. Mingyu smiled to himself as he saw the bright smile on Minghao.

Mingyu ride to them and took a snowball in his hand and threw it on Minghao, Minghao turned around and saw Mingyu smirking.

'Not fear!' Minghao said and took up a snowball

They all had so much fun and all they could hear was laughter. Minghao was going to throw a ball on Daehyun but he tripped and fell and Mingyu didn't se Minghao so he fell on Minghao.

Minghao and Mingyu got eye contact and they both blushed.

'I-i...umm' Mingyu said

Minghao didn't say anything but tried to hide his blushed cheeks.

Mingyu got up and handed is hand to Minghao to grab it, and of course Minghao took his hand in Mingyu's hand
—————————
Vote and comment <33

Mingyu got up and handed is hand to Minghao to grab it, and of course Minghao took his hand in Mingyu's hand—————————Vote and comment <33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEHYUNG AND JOSHUA!!!!!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉