2

'This is good!' Jun said as he heard about Minghao

Minghao was stil shocked! What if he can't get any information to the article?!

'Nah, idk'

'Of course this is food, you can finally see Mr handsome Prince!!' Chan said

'Handsome? More like a asshole to me' Minghao said as he packed his things

'We know you, you will fall in love~' both of his friends said smiling.

The day went by and he ordered some coffe and cake from his father cafe, he will usually come here after work.

'Hey dad!'

His dad turned around smiling

'Hey! The usual?' His father asked

'Yup'

He took his phone out and was going through some of his emails and things.

'So how's work?' His dad asked

'Good, just the usual'

'I heard you are going to write an article about the prince?!'

'Yeah'

'You don't sound so excited?'

'Well.... it's just...it's hard, like I'm going to interview the prince? Or more like a playboy?!'

'You know maybe he isn't like that in real?! The media is just gossip' His father said while sitting across him

'Yeah, I know and I will be leaving tomorrow!'

His father smiled, he was proud of Minghao, Minghao was just like his mom, beautiful, talented and kind heart!

They talked a bit and minghao then went to his own apartment to pack for tomorrow.

'What to wear?' He asked himself

He took on black tight jeans with white shirt and went off to the airport, he was nervous and what if he embarrassed himself?!

It took about 1 hour, (we say that the Palace is in Seoul) he was now in Seoul was heading to Logoria, but it was a long line for the taxi.

Now it was his turn to go in a taxi, but it was this boy around his age who took it.

'H-hey!! It's mine taxi!'

'I'm sorry but I'm late for something'

'Y-you selfish jerk!' Minghao said

And the taxi drove away, now he have to wait longer. Great day to start with. He was still waiting, after 30 minuets of waiting another taxi came and he sat inside the taxi.

It took about 40 minuets to drive to the Palace and when they got to the opening gate, he saw the beautiful Palace

'Wow' he said to himself

He went out of the taxi and walked in with the others interviewers, they sat and waited for the prince to come out. It took some time.

———————————
Vote and comment <33