#6 Updates and cupcakes.

Hi, how's your day going?

I hope it's going good!!

If not I hope the day turns around for you :)

Anyway, I decided to just talk to you guys. That was the original point of starting this was for me to communicate myself better to you guys, but it's kind of gotten taken over by tags. I'm still gonna do tags on here, but I wanna do stuff like this where I just talk to you guys more often. 

So, to start off I am working on something very exciting, that I can't exactly give you guys any details about just yet. I am so excited but so nervous to be working on this project, that hopefully you guys will know all about in the future. I just don't wanna tell you guys about it and then have nothing come out of it. 

In other news I am very sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I know I always say this but I am going to try my absolute hardest to post more often both on here and on my normal stories.  I have so many awesome things planned for them, it's just a matter of actually typing them out.  

I am planning on working on some of the stories that are on hold as well, so if you miss me updating those I'm working on it I promise. The open stories are obviously my priority,  but I will try to get updates for the others done! 

Thank you guys so so much, I literally cannot say thank you enough for 1000 reads, that is just...oh my god. I am still screaming on the inside about it.  

Also do you guys prefer cupcakes or ice cream?

I can't decide which is better. I guess it kinda depends on the flavors, and what you're in the mood for. 

I could really go for some brownies right now, and some iced coffee. 

I guess I should end this cause I'm starting to ramble about food so thanks for taking the time to read this and I'll try to post again soon. 

=^.^=