Part 15

Part 15

November 5, 2013

Pensacola, Florida-

"Wow" I said as Roman pulled into the driveway of his house "This is your house?" I looked at him.

"Yeah" he smiled parking the car and got out we went inside to see about 4 to 5 boxes that said my name on them "Any surprises I should know in these boxes?" he smirked.

"If there was I would have told you by now"

"Or let me guess"

"True" I smirked back we opened the boxes and started unpacking most of the stuff was clothes, pictures, movies and other stuff, I went to the kitchen to grab us some water when I heard Roman say "Wow"

"What?"

"I didn't know you like Victoria's Secret" he walked in the kitchen I turned to see him holding one of my bras a dark purple one with black flower designs on it "Drop that bra" I pointed him.

He looked at it then at me smiling "No" next thing I know I'm wrestling with him on the floor till I finally got the bra and took off running, he ran after me.

I ran to his room quickly tossing the bra in the dresser draw before he tackled onto the bed and started tickling me.

"Roman stop!" I said in between laughing.

"Only if you say please"

"Please!"

"And I love you Roman"

"I love you Roman!" then he stopped laid on his side propped up on his elbow "I love you too baby" he said, once I was able to breath and stop me sides from hurting I looked at him to see him staring at me with a soft smiled "What?" I smiled back.

"I'm just happy you're here living with me" he said.

"I'm happy I'm here too" I leaned up and kissed his cheek but he turned his head and kissed his lips instead I pulled away a little to smile then kissed him again.

I felt his hand go to my side under my shirt touching my skin making me shiver from his touch it was rough but gentle at the same time, he pulled me close to him to where our bodies were pressed against each other then he rolled onto his back put me on top of him my legs straddled his waist and my chest pressed again his.

His fingers run through my hair as we kissed then he kissed down my neck and sucked it till he found the spot making me moan a little "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No" he continued to kiss and suck on my neck I didn't care if he lefted a hickey then I felt him move his hands from my hair to my shirt slowly lifting it as he kissed my shoulder blade then the front door bell ringed.

He groaned a little then looked at me "I'll be back" he kissed me as I got off of him he got up and answered it about 5 to 10 minutes later he came back with some Girl Scout cookies "Some girls were selling cookies and bought some" he said.

"Awesome" I took a cookie and eat it then his home phone ringed "Hello?" he answered "Hey mom" he walked out talking to her then 15 minutes later he came back "My family is having a get together at my parents home, you wanna go?"

"Sure" I'm excited to meet his family but I'm also nervous 'I hope they like me', when we got to his parents house we were the first ones to show up "Nervous?" he asked as we walked up to the door.

"A little"

"Don't worry they'll love you" then the door opened to reveal an older woman "Hi mom" he walked up to her and gave her a hug.