chapter13

"So how do we activate this thing?" Cisco asked with his arm crossed.

"This looks more complicated than ever." Barry said picking up the orb and looking through it.

"Well it looks really new."Kara said

"This is new to you?" Winn asked

"Yes it is.'' Monel said looking at Winn with a smile.

"It looks old." Ezra said taking the orb from Barry.

"She does have a point there." Barry said looking at the orb from the next angle.

"Well it's not." Monel said taking the orb and giving it to Kara.

"Why you so touchy" Cisco asked

"She's part of the Zorel family she has to activate it." Monel explained.

"There's a slight problem with that. " Kara said looking weird

"Well what is it?" Monel asked facing her.

"I don't know how this thing works...I mean it looks like a metal ball with a green rock in it and two lines coming down from the sides of it." Kara said

"take your fingers and slide it through the lines and it will activate it." Monel said pointing at the orb.

"Are you sure?" Kara asked.

"Very" he replied.

She did as was told and took her fingers and she slides her fingers through the line she then ended up with her thumbs on the round circle and a huge hologram popped out of the orb.

"How may I help you Miss Zorel." The hologram said.

"Cool" Cisco said and stepped back as he saw everyone.

The only people who did not step back was Kara and monel.

"State the creator of this orb." Monel questioned.

"I have been created for one reason and that is to show the reasoning of the reign." The hologram said

"Purpose" Kara said

"Rein will kill the champion of earth and will rid earth of the sin they created. " the hologram replied.

Monel looked at Kara and back at the hologram and then asked.

"Show me the plan. " Kara said

And the hologram looked like it shut down but it showed monel and Kara a horrible vision and all the other did not know what was going on.

Once the vision was over Kara raised her head and rised and flew away. Soon after monel did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note

Next chapter there will be a fight.

I only  put this one up now but I'll type in the end of the next chapter and release it soon after...

Thanks for all the views guys...don't forget to vote and comment what you think they saw in the vision .

Xoxo
Imie