Part title

*Warning inappropriate content *
if you do not want to read this then skip it . but yeah you have been warned.

amari pov- rahshad was in the game room playing the new games I bought him so i went upstairs and put on the lingerie i got from the mall . I walked downstairs and started kissing on rahshad neck from behind , then i whispered in his ear "im ready" then I walked in front of him and reveal my lingerie and smirked.
rage pov- when amari said those 2 words I instantly picked her up and carried her upstairs , i threw her on the bed and started kissing all over her body making sure not to miss a single spot. i then started leaving hickeys everywhere marking whats mind. i took off her lingerie with my teeth and seeing that she was wet as a ocean.
I started eat ha shit out and she started moaning my name , her legs started shaking and she came on my tongue and i was ready to stick it in.
amari pov- oh my lawddd rahshad ate me out so good my legs started shaking and i came all over his tongue and I think his was reasonable to stick it in because he was taking his pants off.
him- you ready?
me- yes daddy give it to me .
and then he stuck it in my entrance and started going in and out slow , it was hurting for a few seconds and then it felt delightful.
me- go fa...fa......faster dadddyyy
he went fast making sure he went deep every time and when i tell you i felt him in my gut.....i felt him in my gut.
he started grunting
him- ahhh baby you so tight
me- im about to cum rahhh
him- hold it .
I did as told.
me- let me ride you.
he flipped us over so that i was on top i slid down on his manhood and started going up and down it felt like heaven .
rahshad pov-
me- turn around let me see that ass bounce
she did as told and I smacked her ass hard asf
her-ooo im about to cum
me- Let it go
i felt my manhood get sloppy and i know she came , she continued bouncing and i felt myself about to release and i did just that .
we were both out of breath and was about to go for round 2 but then my phone started ringing..Omfgggg man.
I looked at the caller id it was draco.
amari pov- i was out of breath but i was ready for more until rahshad
"wasuuh....wtf you mean....alright bet im on my way"
me- what happened ?
him- ty went a miss but don't panic, listen to me closely do not leave the house for nothing go in the safe room and shut door and lock it and dont come out but i have to go .
he kissed my forehead and left
me- i was confused I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my bestfriend was missing but i just got up and was about to take a quick shower before going in the safe room.
Rahshad pov- I was not speeding down the highway, making my way to the trap because draco just called me and told me that ty was missing and that he found a note saying that amari was next.
After about 20 minutes i made it to the trap and draco was running around like a chicken with its head cut off .
"aye wheres jay" i yelled .
" in the camera room" some girl said
i ran to camera room to see what information i can get from jay about who left the note
"whatcha got for me jay"
"Uhh i have two people in this frame right here" he said pointing to the surveillance.
"have you tried to identify those people"
"Um yes one of the guys is someone who goes by the of name of kj which stands for his street name which is....uhh King Jr ."
"well thanks for telling me that because i think i know who the other person is"
i walked out and told draco who the people were and we were now trying to come up with a plan.

amari pov- i just got out the shower and put on black leggings and one of rahshad's wife beaters and my phone went of letting me know i had a text from somebody I went and seen it was from a unsaved number the message read:
your next baby girl , but how was your shower ? You look cute ma , those leggings makes your ass look nice.

i began to get scared i grabbed a gun and put it in my waist band and tip toed downstairs trying to watch my surroundings , i was on the last step when I heard the doorbell ring instantly started making a run for the safe room but it didn't work out to successfully because before i know it i was being pulled back my hair and that as was the last thing I remembered happening before i blacked out .

Draco pov- me and rahshad was now in the car heading to king's trap
45 minutes later
we pulled up we put on mask over i face and stepped out the car and put out silencers on and snuck up on the guards and shot then in the head , we walked in the trap and shot every motherfucker in that bitch and then we went upstairs and there was a note that said:
lmaooo sorry , shes not here and neither am . want a hint ? well lets just say your getting colder.. oh and the time yall see this note i will already have the pretty lil lady with the phat ass , whats her name ? oh yeah Amari..

rahshad got up and punched the wall , only thing i could do was put my head in my hands .
rahshad pov - i tried calling amari but shes not answering so me and draco sped over to the house . When we pulled up i seen the door cracked open and I rushed in and look everywhere and i couldn't find amari anywhere .
I swear to god I wasnt giving up on trying to find her . that was my life !

amari gave up the cookie 😏!
both ty and amari is gone 🤦🏽‍♀️.
i know it's pretty obvious but who do you think got em ?
hope yall like this chapter but comment && vote
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽