Part title

*3 months later*
amari pov- im now 8 months pregnant😝. im ready for my baby to be here already. but today we are planning the baby shower for Saturday. today is Wednesday so me and rah are going out today to get this baby shower together. The baby shower is taking place at our house in the backyard.
so right now i was about to take a shower . i took a shower then put on a black dress and some black and white vans . i put my hair in a bun. i was ready so I walked downstairs and seen rah all dressed . he had on a white shirt and some black ripped jeans , with his hey penny foams .
"go change" rah said
"why"
"ass too fat"
"ayee ass too fat for him" i said laughing and twerking a little
"go get in car amari"he said through clenched teeth.
I walked out and got in the g-wagon.
rah got in and i hooked my phone to the aux cord and played booty by blac youngsta .
"toot toot twerk girl i wanna see you twerk ill throw a lil money if you twerk" i sung
rah just stared at me
"whaaat"
"what i cant look at you" he said licking his lips
I blushed
Soon we pulled to the mall.
we came to get matching outfits for the baby shower. we got pink tims , black jeans , and pink polo shirts . we then left and went to get decorations.
we went in party city and got the big balloons that spelled out its girl . then we decided we were going to get little tiny baby bottles and fill them with some kind of pink candy . we also got pink bath bombs to put in the pool . we got other things and then we paid and left . the next place was to the cake making place . rahshad pick what cake we should get then we left to go get the last few things for the baby room. we went and got a crib mattress, hangers, baby mobile , and sheets and blankets for the mattress. we were on our way home.
"baby im hungry" I whined
"me too what do you want"
"Chick-fil-A"
"alright . what do you want from there"
"get me a 10 piece chicken nugget meal , with a large lemonade and a cookie"
"Alright ma"
"wake me up when we get home"
"wrd"
rahshad pov- so amari went to sleep so im left with my thoughts i really wanted to move and get a new house before the baby comes. so the plan is first to find a house then take amari out for a day or two and have the people at the trap transfer out things into the new house . I guess I'll start looking for houses and then I'll have a nice little surprise for her the day of the baby shower. Anyways I ordered our food and headed to the house.
I woke amari up and we walked in the house and sat in the living room and our food .

amari pov/
I finished my food and I decided to go get the baby room together.
*1 hour later*
I was really pleased by the way the room came out and I'm ready for my princess to come out .
my feet were swollen and I was just ready to take a shower and lay down so I did just that .