one : mission

"may the force be with you." she says with bb-8 by her side, beeping some foreign words.

i smile back, strapping on the helmet by my chin as well as my seatbelt and lowering the hatch of the x-wing.

"you have your clearance, shield has been deactivated. good luck soldier." ackbar says through my headset as i finish preparing for flight, and placing in my helmet.

"you ready, Ki?" commander dameron says into my headset,

i look over to my right as i give him a thumbs up.

he gives a light smile, and stares at me for quite a while before beginning his engine

before my turning on my ignition i wave goodbye to everyone by the base including: rey, general leia, 3-po and chewbacca.

then i thought of capitan solo and finn, how we missed them.
this mission for sure will redeem them and make them proud.
solo was killed by his own son, Kylo Ren.
finn, was nearly killed by him as well, and now he slept: probably never to wake again. however, i have hope. i just know he'll wake up. he has too.

my mission? end his reign. i was here as a spy for the rebels: locate the plans and exterminate the first order with said plans.

i start the star cruiser and set the location to jakku since that's were we were to find our decoy imperial cruiser, including the code to get in and pass the security at the star destroyer.

"let's get it baby!" dameron yells.

i smile and giggle to myself as we run off the ramp and into the outer rims of space.

*

"we have to see someone by the name of unkar plutt, would you know someone?" i say trudging through the sand dunes, attempting to find help through the micro binoculars.

"unkar.. pl-" he says placing his hands in a folded position.

i stumble across a small creature, he looked like a minuscule werewolf and there he walked in the sand dunes, muttering nonsense and attempting to trot along, but is unable to, due to the excess wind.

"excuse me, would you know someone by the name of unkar plutt?" i say, pushing the sand out of my face and spitting out a bit as well.

the stranger mumbles something in a foreign language and points to the way to a hutt, located in the middle of the desert.

poe and i share a look and run in the direction from which he pointed

"thank you sir!" i say while running.

unkar had decided to give us the coordinates of the rebel spy who had our codes and ship waiting for us; he went by the name "dj".

there we were, the both of us in one cruiser, traveling through lightspeed for about 5 parsecs, until we found the coordinates of the imperial base.

and there it stood.
the star destroyer.

in its ginormous state, it stood. towering over the planet it stood by.