Chapter 3; My new high school

*groan* Oh no! Its my firstday at my new school! Okay.Lets make it perfect! After getting shower-wearing my school uniform

*Breakfast*

"Oh yena~dont be late after school. We'll celebrate appa birtday at a big restaurant..okay?!" My omma remind me.

Yea~ its My dad birthday today. But i dont have a chance greeting happy birthday to him..Appa going to work early.

"Ne.." i answer.

*At school*

As i enter the school~

"Hey!!whats your name?"

"Phewett-"

"Hey lady~"

A group of a boy greet me der~ ;(

Urgh~its annoyed me okay!¦( its 100% annoyed me!

Im going to the teacher staff and ask where my class is.The teacher says that im entering 'Private class'.Then the teacher said that she will be going later..go to your class first.But?! i dont know where the location is?! This school is so big! Luckily i saw Jessica.

"Jessica!" i shout and run to her.

"Oh- Yena!" she suprise

"Can i ask you where is the 'Private class'?" i ask

"Did you entering that class?" she ask

"Yea~.." i smile

"So were in the same class!!" she shout excitedly.

"Really?!Wah..Daebak!" i suprise.

"Of course ~we are cause we are the biggest heirs you know~" She said calmly.

"Ahaha yea~"

"Okay lets go~" she said. We walk straight to our class...

"And..here it is!" Jessica said.As we reach at our class.

wait?! This boys seems familiar~ God! Isn't it the guy that? *gulp* My eyes cant move to the other direction until he look back at me!!! Just one formula if you saw him Yena! STAY COOL. * i roll my eyes away from him*

"Yah! Yena?! are you okay?" Jess suprised me.

"Ah- er nothin its just like i know that 3 boys.." i tell Jess~

"Duh~ of course~who doesn't know them?" she said.

"What did you mean?" i ask.

"They are called CASANOVA'S ~ and Did you remember our chillhood ENEMY? " she ask madly and point to the guy that are playing with his pen such a kiddo!

"Urm~ no..who it is?" i ask softly.

"Baekhyun~remember?dont tell me you dont!¦/" she tell me emotionly.

"Ah~" i said...but really? who is that? I dont dare to tell her i dont know~she will mad at me! Well~now you know how respectful i am to Jessica..cause she is like my sister~I really hope that i have my own sister but im just alone~ huh..

"And that one" she point to the other guy that are hearing music..He is Sehun. Just 1 thing that you need to remember~Dont you ever fall for him!" she warn me.

"Uhh~Why?did you love him?that much?" i ask curiously.

"Yah!im not! he is just a heartbreaker!" she said.

"I thought that 3 boys are~" i said

"Yeah~ all of them-If Baekhyun he chat with girl playfully..if Kai he is cold~hello~he is not serious in his relationship and this Sehun....he expressess his feeling to the girl that he really love ~but actually its just an acting.." she said while discuss about their bad information.

"Ahaha Jess its just like you ever date with Sehun~ " i tease her and laugh

"Yeah~ i ever. Thats why i know how it feels like" she answered..that makes me suprised!

"Wah..really?!" i ask curiously.

"urgh~dont mind it! lets come in.." she ignore my question and we entered the class.

While waiting the teacher, Jessica told me that before she is just one girl at this class and that 3 boys.Wah~ theres so little student amount at this class but no im here to accompany here...

*The teacher enter the class*

"Morning students!" teacher greet

"Morning teacher!" we bow 90°

"Oh yes~ i want you all to know that she is the new student here and please be friendly~And her name is~ uh...Park Yena.." teacher said to them and pointing me.

I sit beside Jessica while the three casanova's sitting at the back beside the window..We sit a bit far but fuh~ its better than closer.

Kai pov

I thought that i will not seeing this girl again~ But seriously?!one school? one class? haha...she doesn't look like attracted to me~ she's different from the other girl...And what her name is? Park Yena?~ Gotcha!

"Hey i think im in love.." Sehun whisper to me.

"Yah~Yah~i think she likes me~¦)" Baekhyun continue whisper it to me.

"Ha-Ha-Ha whatever. I just dont think! I confidentally that she's inlove with me~ ¦) " i tease them.

Then they roll their eyes away from me and continue doing their own work.

To be continue...

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar ;)

I will update soon! ¦)